M&P9c Minimalist Holster?

This is a discussion on M&P9c Minimalist Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New guy here (see my intro in the relevant forum), I carry my M&P9c most days, I've been carry about 6 months using a Blackhawk ...

Thread: M&P9c Minimalist Holster?

New guy here (see my intro in the relevant forum), I carry my M&P9c most days, I've been carry about 6 months using a Blackhawk IWB holster which is, honestly not great. I'm looking to get into Kydex, but I want something nice and small, I've been looking at the Galco Triton and the Comp Tac Infidel, any guidance on either of those or other similar designs. Also, the Crossbreed or similar really isn't what I'm looking for, I know it gets rave reviews but that's just much more 'stuff' than what I want. I have a solid belt so that isn't an issue.

2. Remove Ads

Check out n82 tactical holsters. Ive heard good about them and they dont have to much bulk.

I have a Sidegaurd Min Snap for my 642 and I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by sixgun View Post
    Check out n82 tactical holsters. Ive heard good about them and they dont have to much bulk.
    +1. I love mine. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360113849.508610.jpg

Check out PJ Holsters, his inside the waist band is the most comfortable kydex holster I've worn.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member
    I carried my 40c in an Infidel for a year and loved it. I just recently moved to an Infidel Ultra which is just as great but with a little extra comfort.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Oops. Overlooked the Kydex part.. I like my Sideguard and N8 squared but I guess both aren't kydex...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad883 View Post
    Oops. Overlooked the Kydex part.. I like my Sideguard and N8 squared but I guess both aren't kydex...
    It doesn't 100% have to be Kydex, really what I want is something rigid, I just said Kydex because that is that most common material.

Look t the fist 1a holster. It is super thin kydex warped in sealed leather(for us summer sweaters) and has single belt clip. I use this for my glock 27, which we all know is anything but thin. I also have used the CBST, it's more comfortable than it looks.

While I am a huge fan of Hybrids I will second 00z28's reco on N82's very comfortable! Something to think about, you have a good sized gun which is awesome for carry while it ultimately up to you how you carry, with that gun, you DO have the option of being hidden AND comfortable. Don't sell yourself short.

2013-02-02 10.51.07.jpg

Did you consider the Silent Thunder? http://garrettindustries.mybigcommer...t-thunder-iwb/
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

Links