Brigade Leather

This is a discussion on Brigade Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone haveany experience with them. I see they are a sponsor and have an ad. I was on the website and saw some pretty ...

Thread: Brigade Leather

Brigade Leather

Does anyone haveany experience with them. I see they are a sponsor and have an ad. I was on the website and saw some pretty nice looking leather IWB holsters. Pricey, but the quality looks great. I am carrying a Glock 36 in a Crossbreed, and am considering an all-leather model.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

Brigade Gun Holsters

Hello, Dan. I appreciate the interest in my gun holsters for your glock. However, at this time I have shut down taking orders temporarily until I can get my back log cleared up. Being a one man shop I have gotten overwhelmed with orders in 2011 and again in early 2012. My wait times go so long and I am currently working like a dog 7 days a week to get caught up before I begin taking new orders. In the last 17 years of taking orders I have had to shut down many times. In the future I will be implementing a monthly quota system so my back log never gets out of control again. For now you may send me an email request to be notified when I resume order taking at notify@brigadegunleather.com if you choose to do so.

I appologize that I can't take any new orders for now until I get caught up. Thank, you, Dan for your interest.
    Brigade GunLeather maker of custom holsters
    www.brigadegunleather.com

Custom 1911 pistolsmith Custom 1911 Pistols
    www.harpcustom.com

troyharp@brigadegunleather.com

Please contact me via phone or email for any leather holsters status or questions, thanks. 1-888-600-2377

Links