Crossbreed supertuck; info and belt help!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed supertuck; info and belt help! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by IXOYE Lotus22: I went on the TSC website before I hit the confirm button for the Duluth trading co belt and saw ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossbreed supertuck; info and belt help!

Quote Originally Posted by IXOYE View Post
    Lotus22: I went on the TSC website before I hit the confirm button for the Duluth trading co belt and saw one that looks exactly the same sans the Duluth trading co engraving.. Maybe that's what you have? Thanks for the input everyone!
    Sorry for the late reply. I would say yes, my belt looks almost identical to this one, but has double stitching along the top and bottom.
    Heavy duty Leather Belt - Men's Lifetime Belt - Duluth Trading

2. Remove Ads

Crossbreed supertuck; info and belt help!

I carry a G19 in a Crossbreed, and use their belt too. Zero complaints so far from this white boy!

Quote Originally Posted by gun1 View Post
    Thin belts that flex don't distribute the weight of the gun, or anything else you have hang off of it. It's sort of like a leaf spring on a car vs. a 1 ton truck. Or a backpack with a frame in it vs. a rucksack.

I will be real curious to see how you like the combat cut. I opted for the full coverage holster figuring it would be more comfortable. Though, in another thread here I did question the holster due to having my magazine release press when unholstering. I will practice more with it and see what it does after time.

I'd go 31. That will put you at the second to last hole with where you will probably wear it with the gun. They will measure the 31 to the center hole. Then add 2" (2 holes, 1" apart) for the gun = you'll have one hole left on the top end. If you will wear any heavy clothes (I like to layer up under my jeans in the winter) then maybe go to 32" and give yourself 2 holes on the top end. It's up to you how you want the fit, but my belt came out perfect in the measurement as it was exactly what I gave them. I just didn't have anything to compare to that would tell me to knock down an inch or two.

I have Trijicon's on my 40c and they are OK. The glow sights are awesome but I wish the white dots were a little different. All in all, they work and I'm glad I had them put on.
    So I had planed on going to my local TSC this weekend but due to the 3 feet of snow we got here I couldn't get anywhere :/ soo later this week I'm going to check out TSC's belts and then either go with one of them or get an Amish belt.
    Also has anyone had experience with mepro night sights? I saw some for 100$ new on amazon vs. 150+ for the trijicons..
    Thanks everyone!

FINALLY got the crossbreed after 2 months... WOW this thing is comfortable! It needs to be broken in a bit but my first impressions are that this is a fine holster. It has the combat cut btw

I'm still waiting on my Crossbreed, 6 weeks since order. I have a leather belt from Tractor Supply and am very happy with OWB for M&P 9c and Browning Hi Power 9mm. The belts do change shape a bit with constant use but, what the heck my body has some curves also. I just noticed them. Stiff hard belts are not comfortable and I've never had any sag from the gun riding on it. The pants belt and holster all become one, if things are done right.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links