Falco Holsters

This is a discussion on Falco Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have any experience with them? I just ordered one to tide me over until Troy over at Brigade Gunleather can fit me in....

Thread: Falco Holsters

Falco Holsters

Anyone have any experience with them?

I just ordered one to tide me over until Troy over at Brigade Gunleather can fit me in.

2. Remove Ads

Be prepared to wait if the item is one they have to make. I ordered mine on 1-3-13 and still don't have it yet, I ordered a shoulder holster. I have emailed them and they did get back to me letting me know it shouldn't be too much longer. If you google them you will find similar stories but the good news is the items appeared to be of good quality and folks were happy with them.

They have a couple nylon holsters that aren't bad. They're probably the single worst "professional" leather holster maker that exists to date though.

Like cheap, soft, flimsy, wallet leather that's maybe a mm thick. Fitted, not molded. Come apart pretty easy, zero durability. My Falco 42/22 shoulder holster gets worn maybe once a year on Halloween now because it's not reliable for anything else (real), and it still is falling apart. Also took about 8 months to arrive after the ship date. I have two other holster types from them, same deal. Cheap quality, forever shipping.

I used to be a fan of Falco before I realized that people out there actually make real holsters.

EDIT: And on the 42/22, it doesn't have a thumb break, it has a retention strap. This way, you can't draw in one fluid motion, you get to deal with the poorly positioned strap first!
    ,____,
    //' British Agent
    "
    "Happiness is a warm Gun."

Re: Falco Holsters

Nice... So I failed...... Hope it lasts at least a year....

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Ordered Feb 7, still waiting..... No contact. Sent ANOTHER email. Let's see if they answer.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

Forgot to mention my card was charged on day 1.

Ordered my shoulder holster on 1-3-13 and it showed up 3-17-13, be prepared to wait. The good news is it's a quality holster and good work. To be honest, I've got another IWB leather holster that was ordered on 1-4-13 and I'm still waiting on it. I think with all the frenzy on gun purchases people are also going crazy with accessories for them and creating a huge back log.

Look at their site people they are European rip off artist. I wouldn't pee on one of their holsters if it were on fire. They get everyone with lame ass stuff about the cat being their head of security. I bet they don't make the first holster. It's all farmed out overseas and they can't seem to make a decision on anything that needs to be fixed. Look at their pictures they don't look like anything American try to get one of these jokers on the phone and see if he doesn't have a thick accent. I think anything you order comes from some where in Europe. to many BS excuses when something needs to be fixed. These jokers need to be out of business. Even their name is a rip off Galco / Falco???
    R
    Last edited by Randall757; March 15th, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

Links