XDm 9mm compact w/3.8" barrel options

This is a discussion on XDm 9mm compact w/3.8" barrel options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone carry one of these concealed? Looking for holster options. I searched back several pages and didn't see any other similar topics. Thinking I would ...

Thread: XDm 9mm compact w/3.8" barrel options

Anyone carry one of these concealed? Looking for holster options. I searched back several pages and didn't see any other similar topics.
    Thinking I would probably OWB carry under jacket, etc but open to other options. Pictures or links are appreciated.

Thanks

2. Remove Ads

It is heavy. That being said I still carry it when not at work. I would recommend getting the stiffest, strongest belt you can to carry it. I use a wilderness tactiacl 1.75" FF belt and a comptac mtac holster.

The biggest concern I had before buying this gun was how well I could conceal it. I am 5'9" and 145 lbs. As long as I stay conscientious about bending at the waste, it does not print with normal t shirts. I can definitely feel it while wearing it, but it is not an impossible gun to carry. Only complaint I have is with this gun in the mtac holster the take-down lever makes a noticeable bump against my skin.

hope this helps

Thanks for the info. I'm a bit bigger 6'4 225. So it may conceal somewhat easier. Did you find the belt online?

This is my EDC in a CrossBreed Super Tuck. I'm 5'7" and a portly 170lbs, but this gun rides great in the holster at my 4:30-5:00.

Concealment isn't a problem with tucked or untucked shirts. Although I wear it deep in my waistband with a full forward cant. I haven't sprung for a true gun belt yet, but the couple of sturdy dress belts I wear daily seem to be doing the trick for now.

Took a couple quick photos for ya - sorry they aren't the best. Questions?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360352571.955994.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360352594.526332.jpg

What kind of grip is that?

Talon Grips - rubberized ones. Came highly recommended and really like them so far.

Big difference in getting that good, stable first grip on draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stein79 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm a bit bigger 6'4 225. So it may conceal somewhat easier. Did you find the belt online?
    Ya just google wilderness tactical for their site. They have some awesome stuff, if I was made of money i would have gotten the titanium instructors belt

Links