How to carry Glock 36 with semi-business dress? - Page 2

How to carry Glock 36 with semi-business dress?

This is a discussion on How to carry Glock 36 with semi-business dress? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I too have a G36 and carried it for a year before retiring it to woods defense. If I had to tuck my shirt in, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to carry Glock 36 with semi-business dress?

I too have a G36 and carried it for a year before retiring it to woods defense. If I had to tuck my shirt in, I wore a Galco Underwraps Belly Band. If I had an untucked shirt, I wore my Double Tap A.T.S. I also had a Comp-Tac MTAC, which might suit you better with the movement that you're describing. I sold the MTAC to a buddy with the Kydex shell for a Kahr CW9 so I still have the kydex shell if you decide to go that route. PM me if you're interested.

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Holsters

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur Spartan Holster

Distinguished Member Array zamboni's Avatar
    IWB Cobra Gunskin Classics X2

The LGStore started selling these. They are really nice leather holsters for $28.00

Waistband Holsters

I swap out my G36 and a Colt New Agent in .45acp. I use either a tuck able IWB Galco or a Remora. These are my very favorite carry guns and I've carried for almost 50 years. I have wayyyy too much waist for a waistband holster. If I don't give a rip about open carry I use a Blackhawk paddle holster.
    Cherokee Slim
    NRA, SASS #72605, ROII, WBRO, Ocoee Rangers, Tennessee Mountain Maurauders. Semper Fi

Out of curiosity, I pulled out an DeSantis Apache Ankle Rig for sub compact pistols and squeezed the G36 in it. It fits snug, but the strap snaps perfectly. I wore it all day at work and it seems to work rather well. I think this will be the way I carry it at work until I get me something smaller for pocket carry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links