CBH Minituck spec'd for Kahr K - fit with MK?

This is a discussion on CBH Minituck spec'd for Kahr K - fit with MK? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered a CBH Minituck for a Kahr K. Does anyone have any idea how well an MK will fit in it? If it will ...

Thread: CBH Minituck spec'd for Kahr K - fit with MK?

I ordered a CBH Minituck for a Kahr K. Does anyone have any idea how well an MK will fit in it? If it will at all? The frames look VERY similar so I am guessing it will work, but if I need to move the kydex around too much to get a better fit it might not be worth it trying to use one holster for both.

I don't own the regular K frame Kahr, but isn't the only difference between the K and MK the length of the slide and the grip? The trigger guard should be the same, which is the only important thing when it comes to the MiniTuck. The bottom is open, so the slide length doesn't make a difference.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

That's what I was thinking. My M&P's are the same way - my full size fits in the same holsters my compact does, except for the pocket holster due to the slide/barrel length. The only glitch is the front corner of the breech in the slide on my full size is sharp and locks in to the kydex in my supertuck too much. I don't carry the full size though so it's a non-issue.

I have both the K9 and mk9. I just ordered a mini tuck and was wondering the same thing. I just got the K9 and it fits my mk9 holster. I would assume it would work the other way around. The only thing I had to do was push my K9 through a little because the muzzle was a smaller on my mk9 holster. After a couple of times, it was fine. The rest of the gun fit perfectly. I know the crossbreedholsters are open on the end so it should not be a problem at all for either gun. That is what I am banking on anyway.

Sponsored Links