Holster Question about High Noon Tail Gate

This is a discussion on Holster Question about High Noon Tail Gate within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am confident on purchasing my first CCW holster from High Noon Holsters. The narrowed down choices for me are the Tail Gate and the ...

Thread: Holster Question about High Noon Tail Gate

Holster Question about High Noon Tail Gate

I am confident on purchasing my first CCW holster from High Noon Holsters. The narrowed down choices for me are the Tail Gate and the Closing Argument. I have already spoken to 1 other person on his experience with these particular holsters. Does anyone else have any experience with them? I am particularly concerned whether the wing on the Tail Gate will be bothersome or not and whether it will even be worth it on the pistol I am carrying (S&W 99 OL (40)) or just stick with the Closing Argument as the pistol is on the smaller side. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

-Tom

2. Remove Ads

I don't have experience with either holster. But I do have a cheap MR Softy. Good company. It held my G27 real secure. The belt will keep it from moving. They have some really good clips on there holster. The extra tail imo is just more material to take up space. As longs as you wear a belt the gun won't move ime.

I've got a Tail Gunner with the metal clip for a Ruger SP-101. It carries well and I don't notice the wing.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    While I don't own either of those models from High Noon, I own a Down Under, Rock Steady Belt, two mag carriers, and one of their early IWB's. Buy with confidence, good company.

Links