CCW Holster for Beretta Nano with Crimson Trace Laser?

This is a discussion on CCW Holster for Beretta Nano with Crimson Trace Laser? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my Nano and plan on getting the laser for it and was wondering if anyone knows of any good holsters that would ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SHTFGearLLC
  • 1 Post By satchmod
  • 2 Post By satchmod

Thread: CCW Holster for Beretta Nano with Crimson Trace Laser?

I just got my Nano and plan on getting the laser for it and was wondering if anyone knows of any good holsters that would go with it. From my searches I havent found much. Id like a pocket holster and IWB. Thanks for any help

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

Re: CCW Holster for Beretta Nano with Crimson Trace Laser?

Quote Originally Posted by joe44473 View Post
    I just got my Nano and plan on getting the laser for it and was wondering if anyone knows of any good holsters that would go with it. From my searches I havent found much. Id like a pocket holster and IWB. Thanks for any help
    I don't have that set up right now, but I'd be happy to get a mold for it if you are interested. You can see my holsters at www.shtfgear.com

Thanks!
    Clay

Clay what about the 224 Sig?
    Holster available ?

Thanks

PSE EVO 60 Lbs.
    Blacked out

Quote Originally Posted by SHTFGearLLC View Post
    I don't have that set up right now, but I'd be happy to get a mold for it if you are interested. You can see my holsters at SHTF Gear LLC

Thanks!
    Clay
    Just checked out your website and also found a youtube video and I am interested. I noticed you had one for the lasermax so your close to what Im looking for haha. Design looks good so I think I would like it. I also liked your facebook page. Too bad I missed the 1500 likes discount....when is the next one coming round. Whats your idea thought of actually being able to get one set up with the crimson trace.
    Thanks

As an owner of one of Clay's holsters for my Nano (without laser), I can say that it absolutely rocks. I bought the SHTF holster, a Remora and a Desantis Super Fly as soon as I got the Nano. I'm going to do a quick write up/comparo of the three but suffice it to say the SHTF holster distributes the weight of the gun ideally and is nice and thin.
    SHTFGearLLC likes this.

Also Im not exactly a skinny guy. Im 6ft 200lbs so a lil overweight. How does this holster do with bigger guys. Or is that something i just have to try out myself to really know.
    Thanks

bump

Yeah get yourself a good hybrid, I've heard a lot of good reviews about SHTF gear so I think it would be a solid choice. Same design as the other guys but much more affordable. I would also get a Remora to add to the rotation. I have a Crossbreed Supertuck and a Remora and I don't have a need for any other holsters. The Remora can also be used IWB and as a pocket holster and they don't charge extra to accommodate the laser. Sweet gun and laser choice by the way! I just got a Crimson Trace grip for my M&P 40c and I love it.

Good luck on your holster purchases! Based on what I've heard from others I would recommend the SHTF and if your interested in a Remora send me a PM I can hook you up with a great coupon code. You would need the series 4ART for the Nano with Laserguard you would select the Laserguard on the options list when ordering.

Here is a link...
    http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/Pr...=Series%2D4ART

5'10" and 200# here and the SHTF tucks up nicely at about 7:30 (LH). I don't expect you'll have any issues.
    joe44473 and SHTFGearLLC like this.

Put in my order today for a SHTF. Thanks

Links