comp-tac minotaur gladiator holster

This is a discussion on comp-tac minotaur gladiator holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just turned 21 back in november and have only carried using a cross draw holster and now I need owb holster. Browsing some holsters ...

Thread: comp-tac minotaur gladiator holster

I just turned 21 back in november and have only carried using a cross draw holster and now I need owb holster. Browsing some holsters the leather/kydex combo really just appealed to me. I had decided on the minotaur gladiator but thought I would come get some other opinions since this is my first owb holster and I want it to be comfortable good quality and easy to use. The gun I carry is a gen 4 glock 19.
    Also I could only find the minotaur gladiator holster at the comp-tac website and the total was around 108$ which I really find it hard to believe thats a good deal...Is there someone else to get this holster if I do decide to stick with it or is that price accurate?

thanks in advance for any help

edit: holster also doesnt have to be for concealed carry

Welcome to the forum!

I have no experience with Com-Tac, but I have heard good things about their products. I know Crossbreed also makes a leather/kydex OWB holster.

Links