DeSantis Sof-Tuck: Inexpensive Tuckable IWB

This is a discussion on DeSantis Sof-Tuck: Inexpensive Tuckable IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you are like me, you probably have a big box of different type of holsters that just didn't do it for you. My favorite ...

Thread: DeSantis Sof-Tuck: Inexpensive Tuckable IWB

If you are like me, you probably have a big box of different type of holsters that just didn't do it for you. My favorite type of holster is a paddle OWB. But when I have to dress a certain way, there are a lot of reasons that wouldn't work. I have tried a couple of ways and have come to the conclusion I need a good appendix carry holster or a tuckable that has the most invisible clips. A good J-hook is my favorite. But there must only be one. One clip doesn't really draw attention, but two sends off a warning that someone is carrying a gun. I have learned that carrying appendix is comfortable, but one needs a good kydex holster as leather tends to rub my leg a little raw. I have one on order but there is no telling when I will get it so I ordered an inexpensive tuckable. I found a DeSantis Sof-Tuck for cheap and thought I wod give it a try. Appendix is out simce the rough leather rubs uncomfortably. 3-4o'clock tucked works rather well though. I was off today when it was delivered so I only word it around the house and to the store. But tomorrow will be the real test as I go in to work. It is a very comfortable IWB with a J-hook and the cNt is adjustable, as is ride hight. With a forward cant and a middle hight ride, it makes a good and inexpensive IWB holster. I will let you guys know how it went at work tomorrow.

I use the soft-tuck myself in the 8:30 position with a forward cant. Works very well for me. I dyed the top black so it doesn't stick out so much if my coat flips out. The black holster with a black pistol blends in much better I think

How did you dye it and with what?

Sponsored Links