glock 26 holster

This is a discussion on glock 26 holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New to concealed carry. Looking for advice on inside the waist holster for a glock 26....

Thread: glock 26 holster

glock 26 holster

New to concealed carry. Looking for advice on inside the waist holster for a glock 26.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Do you have any further criteria that you'd like to share? I ask because unless you do something to narrow it down you'll get so many choices that it probably won't do you any good. Answer some of these if you can:

How much do you want to spend? Do you want all leather, kydex or a hybrid? Do you need the holster to be tuckable? Do looks matter to you or does it just need to function well?
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Re: glock 26 holster

Not a lot to go on but I personally love carrying my 27 and 19 in a Crossbreed holster. Carries great and conceals great too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Cost around $50. I think leather but not sure. What do you mean by tuckable. Function well. This will be my frist inside the waist. I have a standard night hawk outside the waist witch I do like.

Quote Originally Posted by jgreen0920 View Post
    Cost around $50. I think leather but not sure. What do you mean by tuckable. Function well. This will be my frist inside the waist. I have a standard night hawk outside the waist witch I do like.
    This a tuckable holster...IWB (inside the waistband), but you can still tuck in your shirt.
    Simply pull the shirt up to draw the gun. Slows the drawing ability just a little bit, but you can wear a dress shirt and tie, and have your CC.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...g_arument.html

Hope that helps...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Hmmmm. Ok.

Well the first thing I'll say is you probably won't find too many all leather holsters for around $50. Maybe someone will chime in with some ideas there but I can't think of any.

There are a couple of hybrid choices that would fit within your budget though:

Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters
    They have a kit that gives you all the pieces and you put it together yourself and it's under $50

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters
    Tommy has a cowhide hybrid that runs $55

There are a bunch of folks making those types of holsters and I'm sure there are others that would fall close to your budget.

For kydex holsters you have some options as well:

Inside the Waistband - Blade Tech holsters, knives and tactical gear for military, law enforcement, shooting competition and hunting
    Blade-Tech makes a number of kydex holsters and a few are in the $50 range (although you may have to find a third party vendor who sells them cheaper than BT does)

Galco
    Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Fist
    HOLSTERS

and several other similar manufacturers will probably also have some kydex offerings in that price range.

Not to complicate things, but I will mention that you'll find a lot of great choices in the $75 range. But heck, most of us have a holster drawer or box and it's stuffed with 'rejects' for a reason...
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Links