Help - New to carry and need a holster

This is a discussion on Help - New to carry and need a holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a S&W Performance Center model 637 in .39 SPL and picked up a nice, inexpensive DeSantis IWB holster for it. However, I also ...

Thread: Help - New to carry and need a holster

I have a S&W Performance Center model 637 in .39 SPL and picked up a nice, inexpensive DeSantis IWB holster for it. However, I also have a brand new Smith & Wesson M&P .40 in full-size that I would like to get a good conceal holster for. I am a big guy and don't mind carrying the larger weapon.

Can anyone suggest a relatively inexpensive but reliable conceal holster for this one? I like IWB, but am also good with something on the outside of the belt that can be hidden easily.

I just got a Theis holster IWB a week ago. It's a hybrid style, so not as compact as the DeSantis, but it really spreads the weight of the firearm. That might be something to look into.

Check out Comp Tac's MTAC.... My favorite IWB for my Glock

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

Sponsored Links