OWB nylon holster for Ruger LCR .38

This is a discussion on OWB nylon holster for Ruger LCR .38 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Greetings all! Looking for a good fitting OWB holster for daughter's Ruger LCR .38. This will be used mostly for range carry and cold weather ...

Thread: OWB nylon holster for Ruger LCR .38

OWB nylon holster for Ruger LCR .38

Greetings all!

Looking for a good fitting OWB holster for daughter's Ruger LCR .38. This will be used mostly for range carry and cold weather concealed. I have a Charter .38 Spl Undercover (older 1980's model) that fits perfectly in a Blackhawk OWB size 0 nylon holster. The Ruger's trigger guard is a little bigger than the Charter so it's not a good fit, you really need to jam the Ruger in to make it fit and that makes it difficult to draw quickly. Any suggestions are welcome.

Tom
    U.S. Army 1973 -1976, Southeastern Signal School Ft. Gordon GA 1973 -1974, Berlin Brigade 1975 -1976.

2. Remove Ads

Not nylon, but I use a fobus evolution ( non rotating) paddle for the lcr. It fits the gun great ( some fobus holsters do not fit guns well). Good for range or winter carry and won't cost much.

Check out the Remora OWB 8R-CH for the Ruger LCR 38. The holster is a nylon denier and a grippy texture on the outside that can be worn IWB and OWB with no clip attaching to a belt worn IWB it stays in place because of the texture. The OWB model can be worn IWB/OWB/or pocket carry if you select the black non-slip under holster color. Or if your interested in just using the holster for OWB they have an assortment of different colors to chose from that are all nylon denier inside and out. OWB HOLSTER ATTACHES UTILIZING A FULL SIDED VELCRO FLAP THAT GOES OVER THE BELT AND ALLOWS THE HOLSTER CANT TO BE ADJUSTED BEFORE SECURING VELCRO. The Remora is great my wife and I love them they are very versatile and comfortable.
    Remora OWB 8R-CH Holster

How Remora OWB all nylon holsters work...
    http://remoraholsters.com/site/d92c4..._Holsters.html
    Last edited by guitarzNgunz; February 24th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

Links