DeSantis pocket holster

DeSantis pocket holster

This is a discussion on DeSantis pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I think I need a better holster for my pocket carry Ruger LCP.the gun has a crimson trace laser and I found a sticky holster ...

Thread: DeSantis pocket holster

DeSantis pocket holster

I think I need a better holster for my pocket carry Ruger LCP.the gun has a crimson trace laser and I found a sticky holster by DeSantis- dont remember the model but it wasn't high end, maybe $20.

It seems ok, fits the gun and fits in my pocket but...... Its open at the barrel. I thought one of the main reasons for a pocket holster was to prevent lint and stuff from getting in the barrel. Its a small gun so I'm not worried about printing or misfire ( long double action trigger). I guess I could duct tape the opening but thought I'd double check. Can someone reccommend a similar holster that is <$45 thart is closed? Or am I worrying unnecessarily about something that won't really matter.

I have the Desantis nemisis holster for my p-32. Been using for a while it works good for me. They got a newer model of same holster dont know the name its supposed to be a updated version of the nemisis.

I've used a Nemesis for about 6 years now, but I carry a 642 J Frame revolver. Works for me. I tend to blow into it every night to remove any lint that may accumulate. Never been an issue. I find less lint in my open-ended Nemesis than my closed-ended Mika that splits time as my pocket holster.
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

"It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf." -- Thomas Fuller

Or am I worrying unnecessarily about something that won't really matter.
    I wouldn't worry about the lint issue. Removing stuff like that is just part of normal weapons maintenance. I think most of the pocket holsters I've seen are open at the barrel. My DeSantis Nemesis has served me well.

I use a DeSantis Nemesis for a Kimber Solo. I use it for IWB @ 4:30. Does anyone else use it IWB?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links