Walther P99 holster?

This is a discussion on Walther P99 holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any suggestions on a holster for a 9mm P99? I would a iwb that doesn't cost much more than $50. Thanks!...

Thread: Walther P99 holster?

Walther P99 holster?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a holster for a 9mm P99? I would a iwb that doesn't cost much more than $50. Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

I also have a Walther P99 AS 4" and finding a holster is a little more difficult for this gun. You may have enven a little more difficult time trying to find one around the $50 mark. Being IWB you will want something kydex or reinforced so it doesn't collapse after drawing making it difficult to reholster. I have two on order right now, one is a Blade-Tech Ultimate concealment Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster :: IWB holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries and a TT Gun Leather Reinforced Convertible Pancake OWB/IWB Reinforced Convertible Pancake OWB IWB. I was really drawn to the Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra and Minotaur MTAC Holster but unfortunately they (nor any of Comp-tac's holsters as far as I can tell) are available for the P99. This one was mentioned the other day The Onyx IWB holster for Walther | stealthgearusa. I currently have a Safariland OWB holster with the ALS lock on it and I do like it alot but it is just too bulky and obvious that I'm carrying so I ordered these two IWB holsters. Hoping to get them soon to start testing them out. Let us know what you end up getting and how you like it.

Sponsor
    $59.95, not much more than $50.

A hybrid design with a set of features you won't find elsewhere. I think you would really enjoy the holster (We have hundreds of 5 star reviews online).

Walther P99 ACE-1 Holster

Thanks!
    Clay

Glock-front-right-1500.jpgGlock-front-left-1500.jpgfeature, small.jpg

Also just saw a post about Foxx holsters Hybrids for Walther and "Little FoxX" for Walther

Old Faithful for $39.97. You just assemble it. I have 2 of them, very nice quality. They cover the P99

Old Faithful Holsters - The Holster Store of Most Comfortable Gun Holsters

White Hat Holsters has what you need.
    Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

I have a MaxTuck and am very pleased with the quality and comfort.

MaxTuck Black Cowhide-172.jpg

The MaxTuck starts at $65.95 but if you are on a tight budget the BaseMax starts at $44.95.

One of the added benefits you get with a White Hat Holster is their system allows you to easily change out the kydex to carry different guns. All you need is a screwdriver and about 2 minutes. The replacement kydex costs as little as $19.95.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Links