Bianchi Model 56 or 57

This is a discussion on Bianchi Model 56 or 57 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi - New to concealed carry here. I have a M&P 40 with a White Hat Holster IWB. I'm also looking for an OWB holster ...

Thread: Bianchi Model 56 or 57

Bianchi Model 56 or 57

Hi -

New to concealed carry here. I have a M&P 40 with a White Hat Holster IWB. I'm also looking for an OWB holster that doesn't stick out too far. Made the mistake of buying a Blackhawk Serpa, nice holster but it leaves a huge print. I like the looks of the Bianchi holster, seems to tuck in pretty tight and not hang down below the belt too far.

What do people think of this holster? Also, what potential issues could arise with reaching in my back pocket for a wallet or front pocket for keys, change, etc...? Texas is a concealed only state, I don't want to get to the point where I'm flashing my holster every time I pull out some cash. Thanks in advance for the advice.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by DarrylT View Post
    Hi -

New to concealed carry here. I have a M&P 40 with a White Hat Holster IWB. I'm also looking for an OWB holster that doesn't stick out too far. Made the mistake of buying a Blackhawk Serpa, nice holster but it leaves a huge print. I like the looks of the Bianchi holster, seems to tuck in pretty tight and not hang down below the belt too far.

What do people think of this holster? Also, what potential issues could arise with reaching in my back pocket for a wallet or front pocket for keys, change, etc...? Texas is a concealed only state, I don't want to get to the point where I'm flashing my holster every time I pull out some cash. Thanks in advance for the advice.
    It's a pancake, how wrong could they get it?
    Red (Richard) Nichols

Links