holsters for a Taurus PT709S

This is a discussion on holsters for a Taurus PT709S within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am having a difficult time finding a holster that will fit my Taurus PT709S. I really like The Ava and The Betty by Flashbang. ...

Thread: holsters for a Taurus PT709S

I am having a difficult time finding a holster that will fit my Taurus PT709S.

I really like The Ava and The Betty by Flashbang.

I also like that Crossfire SuperTuck IWB holster. However, when I go on the page to order and they give the drop down of the models, they never have mine listed.

Do certain guns fit within the same holsters as other brands? Help!

Take a look at Taurus (SHTF Gear LLC) or
    MiniTuck® | CrossBreed® Holsters - MiniTuck®

There are undoubtedly many others, if you see a holster you like, email them and ask specifically if they make a holster for your gun. Holster makers often are able to make holsters that may not be listed on their site.

If you look in our "Holster" sub-forum, you will find a myriad of holster makers to look at.

As far as magazines, you might look at midway-usa.com: The Best Search Links on the Net or Natchez Shooters Supplies and get on their waiting lists for PT709S magazines.

I didn't know Ruger magazines would fit.

Good luck.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by high pockets View Post
    Take a look at Taurus (SHTF Gear LLC) or
    MiniTuck® | CrossBreed® Holsters - MiniTuck®

There are undoubtedly many others, if you see a holster you like, email them and ask specifically if they make a holster for your gun. Holster makers often are able to make holsters that may not be listed on their site.

If you look in our "Holster" sub-forum, you will find a myriad of holster makers to look at.

Good luck.
    Thank you so much. I'm sure I'm asking really basic questions. Your patience and kindness is most appreciated.

I didn't know Ruger magazines would fit.

Good luck.
    Yeah I'm dumb... I edited my post. I'm still getting used to the accent down here. I just launched my hubby into giggle fits when I asked him about the Ruger magazines he ordered for me...

Apparently it was "Luger" -- ugh! So much to learn! My ears are still set on "Jersey". I promise I'm not actually stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetVanity View Post
    ... I edited my post. I'm still getting used to the accent down here. I just launched my hubby into giggle fits when I asked him about the Ruger magazines he ordered for me...

Apparently it was "Luger" -- ugh! So much to learn! My ears are still set on "Jersey"....
    No problem! I sat on a jury in Alabama and you should have heard the comments when the detective from Connecticut started testifying about apprehending the suspects in "the cah pahk." Us rednecks had no idea what he was saying.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

No problem! I sat on a jury in Alabama and you should have heard the comments when the detective from Connecticut started testifying about apprehending the suspects in "the cah pahk." Us rednecks had no idea what he was saying.
    Haha, that Boston accent is tough! I went into the grocery store the other day and asked if they had fresh or frozen dough balls (Bawls) for making pizza and the guy was like, "I beg your pardon, ma'am, but what?!?" while trying to stifle a laugh. It's going to be an adjustment.

Oh and I just got an impromptu lesson on "bullets". Apparently you were correct, we're on the waiting list for the Taurus mags.

VIP Member
    If you are interested in an IWB holster check out the MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat

You can order replacement kydex for under $20 if you ever change your carry gun. It takes about a minute to change out the kydex. It is a quality holster that is very comfortable and their system for changing the kydex is great for those of us who want to try different carry options without having to buy a whole new holster each time we want to try a new carry gun.

MaxTuck Black Cowhide-172.jpg
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I recommend oldfaithfulholsters.com fully adjustable and they do IWB and OWB for the pt709

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links