Concealed Carry Purses

Concealed Carry Purses

This is a discussion on Concealed Carry Purses within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Good afternoon Everyone! I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Concealed Carry Purses

New Member Array briannamaxwell's Avatar

Cool Concealed Carry Purses

Good afternoon Everyone!

I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary (and guys that are on the forum if you have a wife, girlfriend, female friends, etc that carry concealed, you can contact me as well).

I'm looking for volunteers who might be willing to complete a questionnaire and send it back to me. I will be doing the analysis of the data, therefore you will NOT receive spam mail and I will NOT share your names/contact information with anyone.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you. If you are interested I have a much more detailed message to share with you.

Thank you for your time!

Stay safe,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by briannamaxwell View Post
    I'm working on a marketing project with a business associate in regards to the concealed carry purses that are currently on the market. I am looking for women that carry concealed regulary
    Are you ONLY looking for feedback on CC purses? Or are you looking for women that regularly carry concealed (but not necessarily with a CC purse)?

If it's the latter, I'll be happy to participate... if it's the former, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

I carry concealed every day, but not in a purse.

If I can help, feel free to let me know.
    "I may be compelled to face danger, but never fear it, and while our soldiers can stand and fight, I can stand and feed and nurse them." - Clara Barton

Hi!

Thanks for inquiring.... It can be for either. We are looking for women that carry concealed (regularly for the most part). It can be using a purse designed specifically for concealed carry or using a "plain" purse that you have adapted to for your needs. It would be great to recieve your feedback. I will PM you.

Thanks!

Hi!

If there are occasions where you do use a purse (clothing doesn't allow the most optimum method of carry etc), I would love your feed back.

I'll send you a PM.
    Thanks!

I always carry, wherever I can legally. NEVER in a purse, and would recommend the same to other women.
    Good luck.

I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCPraspberry pink.jpgfor jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101Pink gribs SP 101 2.jpgI use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I have CC for a couple years now, although it has only been in the last few months that it has become truly consistent. If I can help you out, just let me know.

I just saw your screen name and realized we have almost identical ones! I registered on this site today and hadn't seen your SN on here before....oops! It's always nice to meet another Wahoo, though!!!
    UVAgirl06 likes this.

Well I've heard some fellows in NY carry in their man-purse. When I was into Mountain Manning sometimes I carried in a buckskin pouch I'd made and I got semi irritated when some yahoo called my pouch a purse. But that's just me. BTW Welcome to the forums here Brianna and UAV Girl.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I carry in a purse at times. My physical disabilities make carry on body almost impossible. I have a Ruger LCPraspberry pink.jpgfor jeans pocket carry, but when I carry my Ruger SP101Pink gribs SP 101 2.jpgI use a purse...usually a Coronado purse. I will PM you.
    Thank you for your message! I sent you the details. I appreciate your feedback! We are all different, and some methods of carry work wonderfully for some, but are not feasible for others. I have various issues that make on the body carry a challenge as well. Thank you for sharing!

Stay Safe,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by UVAgirl04 View Post
    I have CC for a couple years now, although it has only been in the last few months that it has become truly consistent. If I can help you out, just let me know.
    Hi! Welcome to the forums as well! I'm a newbie here too :)
    I'll PM you the details. Thank you for inquiring!
    Stay safe,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by MountainAir View Post
    I always carry, wherever I can legally. NEVER in a purse, and would recommend the same to other women.
    Good luck.
    Hi!

I completely understand why you don't prefer carrying in a purse. Obviously, on the body carry for men & women is ideal, but not always feasible. No method of carry is completely flawless (ankle rig, waist rig, bra rig, purse, etc.) Everyone is different and may have physical limitations that restrict on the body carry. Please don't think I'm slamming you for your method, becuase I'm not. Everyone has what is ideal for them. As long as you and all of the other women that carry have a method that works for them and they are comfortable with, that is what matters. If I am unable to carry on the body, I'd much rather have my "friend" in my purse than not have an option at all.
    Best regards & stay safe,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by briannamaxwell View Post
    Hi!

Thanks for inquiring.... It can be for either. We are looking for women that carry concealed (regularly for the most part). It can be using a purse designed specifically for concealed carry or using a "plain" purse that you have adapted to for your needs. It would be great to recieve your feedback. I will PM you.

Thanks!
    Hi Anna,

I received the PMs and questionnaire, but the questions all relate to the use and purchase of purses for CC. Since I've never used or purchased a purse for concealed carry, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

Good luck with your project - I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHB View Post
    Hi Anna,

I received the PMs and questionnaire, but the questions all relate to the use and purchase of purses for CC. Since I've never used or purchased a purse for concealed carry, I'm afraid I won't be able to help.

Good luck with your project - I'm sure you'll get lots of great responses.
    Thanks MrsHB!
    I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and also for being honest about not having the experience of purchasing for concealed carry purposes.
    Have a great weekend!
    Stay Safe,
    Anna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links