Aholster vs Comp-tac?

This is a discussion on Aholster vs Comp-tac? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for an appendix rig for my LCP. Debating on whether to get something tuckable like the Aholster tuckable, or Comp-tac 2 o'clock, or even ...

Thread: Aholster vs Comp-tac?

Aholster vs Comp-tac?

Looking for an appendix rig for my LCP. Debating on whether to get something tuckable like the Aholster tuckable, or Comp-tac 2 o'clock, or even the infidel, so i can tuck when I wear dress clothes (not often). The other option is to get a Pwii, 2 o'clock or infedel with standard clip, and a holster wallet for my back pocket for when I do dress up. Has anyone used these holsters and whats your opinion on them? Is it difficult to draw from a tuckable/tucked holster? I kind of like the fact that it looks like I am going for my wallet, when drawing, gives more of an element of surprise I think. As far as a wallet (back pocket holster) do I just get one that breaks up the outline, or a shoot through? Kinda looking at the Desantis Super fly and trickster. Thanks in advance

2. Remove Ads

The Comp-tac 2 o'clock is a awful appendix holster. Look elsewhere.
    GeorgiaCarry.org
    GPDO SAF NRA
    Let Not My Last Thought Be, If Only I Had My Gun.

Links