Ruger SR40C / Foxx Holsters Little Fox photos

This is a discussion on Ruger SR40C / Foxx Holsters Little Fox photos within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got bored today So I thought I would play around in the studio ( my living room ). Did some Pics of my Ruger ...

Thread: Ruger SR40C / Foxx Holsters Little Fox photos

I got bored today So I thought I would play around in the studio ( my living room ). Did some Pics of my Ruger and thought I would share ..... got some other ideas I want to try as well.
    Attached Images
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Ading a few more :)
    Attached Images
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I have been looking at the little foxx holsters. What are your impressions with yours? How long have you been wearing it? How stable does it seem to be, and how comfortable is it? Sorry for all of the questions, but I am very interested in this holster. I am also left handed, I don't think it will make and difference one way or another, but I thought I would throw that in. From what I could see in your pictures, there is quite a bit of adjustment too. By the way, I like the way you use a camera. : )

Opps, sorry, I already read your review and thought it was very good. I didn't realize it was your review and I guess I was just asking for another opinion. If you can think of anything else you want to add to your review, I will look there instead of trying to get you to do another here. Thanks for the pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by HroadhogD1 View Post
    I have been looking at the little foxx holsters. What are your impressions with yours? How long have you been wearing it? How stable does it seem to be, and how comfortable is it? Sorry for all of the questions, but I am very interested in this holster. I am also left handed, I don't think it will make and difference one way or another, but I thought I would throw that in. From what I could see in your pictures, there is quite a bit of adjustment too. By the way, I like the way you use a camera. : )
    My son just got one of these for his G27. He got the Urban camo on black leather. Seems well made. I tried it on and found it very comfortable. Seemed bulky when I first saw/handled it compared to my Silent Thunder. Once I put it on however (definitely harder than just slipping an all-kydex holster into your pants, the leather adds a lot of grip) it seemed very thin and like I said, very comfy. Good quality at a very good price.
    “The goal of modern propaganda is no longer to transform opinion but to arouse an active and mythical belief”- Jacques Ellul

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”- Joseph Goebbels

Really like the look of that, May have to add one to my holster collection

I just ordered a Little Foxx the other day. Very excited for it to get here and try it out.
    Love the pics!!

Very nice photos! I like the first one and the last one.

Interesting holster, too.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links