Defensive Carry banner

Watched Die Hard too many times

4K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  SixBravo 
#1 ·
Found this in another forum regarding Smartcarry holsters. This guy doesn't believe in holsters.

I carry a P-89 Ruger taped high on my back with one bullet in the chamber cocked and ready. This only comes in handy if the bad guy tells you to put your hands on your head though. And I always have to keep my shirtless sweaty torso turned so that the bad guy can't see the weapon taped to my back.

#2 ·
This guy is one ND away from making all of us look bad....I hope this was a joke...

#5 ·
da ******* notes that gunkid fianly got jail internet privlages lol

#7 ·
Well....sure we do! You mean you havent tried that way of carrying?
Ya...kidding.

This is holywood guys....land of perfect/beautiful woman that find the ugly but good hearted and broke guy..sexually attractive!, land of revolvers that fire 28 shots before reloading...and Glocks have 100 shot mags, guns that dont have to be reloaded after the slides lock back in a gun fight and just keep shooting....yada yada yada.......

Welcome to the movies.....and yes you HAVE seen die hare to many times....

Shoot well and god bless

#8 ·
And His Point Was?...

Any holster makers offer a quality 'tape' product?

Stay safe...only use quality duct...

ret:urla9ub:

#14 ·
I usually tape it too my inner thigh, cause you must really want to shoot a guy, to tear duct tape off that area....and IF i have to....somebody is getting a double tap!

#16 ·
A backup to the backup. For the rest of us, if you're gonna pack four, five weapons, between the "blades" is as good a spot for the last one as any other. :tongue: Particularly when going up against witty terrorists seeking to sit on a beach earning 20%. Better than some other locations he could carry it ("where do you put your firearm ... wait, don't tell me ... let me guess").

The way I can sweat - no tape'd ever stick long enough
Hm. Now that's more info that I needed. There is tape that would work, but it'll rip your lungs out during removal.

#19 ·
I find when I'm sweating too much that I reach for the gorilla glue. It really holds my sawed off shotgun in place until I need it

#21 ·
Oh ya.....te he he. I carry a "Utah Reload", its when Im testing holster designs out and take 4 guns with me to the movies....just testing the comfort part of it.
The last time I did this....I got pulled over for having a tail light out.
Hands on the wheel...officer approaching my car and god love him, my son says"He's got his CCW permit and has 4 guns on him....were doing beta testing" I got out of a ticket and gained a customer that night. :D

Shoot well and god bless

#23 ·
The last time I did this....I got pulled over for having a tail light out. Hands on the wheel...officer approaching my car and god love him, my son says"He's got his CCW permit and has 4 guns on him....were doing beta testing" I got out of a ticket and gained a customer that night. :D
That is possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!

I'm not sure I want kids, but your son makes me kinda want to change my mind. Kinda...

#22 ·
Beta testing, eh? I'd volunteer for that :)

First night I got my permit, I went to my buddy's house and tried out the various rigs in his holster drawer. There we were, McDonald's Midnight ... I don't want to know what the officer would have said to 8 guns on our person. It was eye opening to realize it is possible just not practical for me to tote around that much hardware concealed.

#24 ·
Haha Can't say I had ever heard "New York Reload" until I read a thread on here about two months ago that mentioned it. Great phrase. lol

*Note to self - stay near Mr. Larsen at all times...

#25 ·
Mr Larsen...
Just a note....if you ever feel angry at someone :aargh4: and take it out on the world, know this--

SIGguy229 = friend (do not shoot):gah: :wave:

#26 ·
When wearing my tacticool ninja kilt I have to use my ............ Edited by Moderator: Reason: That is not a holster :wink:

Just kidding, I did the edit, just my weird sense of humor :blink: .

I like reading the original mall ninja as well as those who poke fun at him by going into "mall ninja mode". Great stuff :biggrin2: .

Wayne

#28 ·
Okay Guys,

I've been reading this.......How do i get all of the tape off :confused:
I've got duct tape sticky residue over everything :blink: Paper is stuck to my hands and ....other parts. Don't try the duct tape Smartcarry:redface:

#31 ·
Does a person tearing a taped Derringer off the forehead scream in the forest, if there's nobody there to hear it? :biggrin2: Now, that's an "open" question.

Six, are you volunteering to be the test subject, here? :tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.