UBG IWB Holsters?

UBG IWB Holsters?

This is a discussion on UBG IWB Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have experience with ugly bald guy holsters? Specifically the canuke and striker holsters....

Thread: UBG IWB Holsters?

UBG IWB Holsters?

Anyone have experience with ugly bald guy holsters? Specifically the canuke and striker holsters.

VIP Member

UBG IWB Holsters?

I own several of his holsters. They are well made & the wait time is not to bad compared to other custom makers. I have a Canute in right now for a full size 1911. I also have Canutes for Glocks & officers 1911.

GOOD HOLTERS, GOOD VALUE......HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

My UBG Canute:

Excellent quality and fit. Nate takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows. I received mine about 16 days after I ordered. It does have a sweat shield, although you can't see it in this picture. I highly recommend his holsters.

I own a UBG left hand Striker model for my Glock 26. It is of excelent quality and a rather fast delivery, considering the fact that I carry in the Netherlands, Europe. And for our country, very rare! Highly recommended!!

Sponsor
    I can't speak for the holsters. Although I have only heard good things. I can say that the owner is a really great guy. He gave me advice years ago when I started my company up. I have been thinking of picking up a few full leather rigs and will probalby go HBE or UBG.

-Clay

You will have to search long and hard to find a bad word about UBG gear. Quite simply; Nate Gable makes top shelf holsters and belts. I have several of his holsters and they are as good as anything out there, to include the highly praised VMII. In fact, I have a Canute on right now comfortably holding my G26 tucked in tightly. Last time I ordered (which was about 18 days ago) I was able to use coupon code "defensive carry" and I got like 10% off. UBG does good looking, practical gunleather.

How is the comfort of these holsters? I am trying to find a holster that is really quite comfortable. I have found even the Crossbreed to be a bit on the uncomfortable side, so I am looking to move to leather.

UBG holsters are quite comfortable. I have dozens of holster from different makers. Kydex , Hybred and leather. I find I like leather for CCW. More comfortable. UBG are good priced and well built. But he has a big back log now for him. 7-9 weeks....Guess that means the other makers makers may have 7-9 months. You know with the frenzy going. For the price its worth the investment. And you can use many codes for 10% off

Comfort is a matter of personal preference and opinion...your body shape and clothes you wear make a big difference.

That said, I own several UBG holsters...OWB and the Canute for my P229, P239, and P226. I love these holsters because of their cut and fit and will get a holster for my new P220 from Nate shortly.

You can't go wrong with UBG holsters.
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Sponsored Links