SR9c and NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt

This is a discussion on SR9c and NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got one of the new NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt to try and carry my SR9c. However, I can't get the holster to ...

Thread: SR9c and NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt

I just got one of the new NRA Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt to try and carry my SR9c. However, I can't get the holster to stay velcro'd in the "pocket". Is the SR9c too big for this, or do I just need to keep trying?

If anyone has gotten this to work, do you have any tips? Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

I've never liked the concealment vests or coats with concealment pockets, and you've discovered part of the reason.
    Additionally, the retrieval method for one's firearm is not the quickest in times of trouble.OMO

Tips? Just chalk it off to experience and enjoy the hoodie on cold days...seek another method of carry.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I don't think it's too big. If it is, they need to change their description. That's disappointing to hear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have a few friends that own the NRA hoodie and you are not the only one unable to keep their carry weapon in the pocket correctly... one is lucky to even keep his j frame up in it let alone a compact pistol.

The North Face Denali jacket makes for a nice piece of CC outerwear of you want a chest pocket for a small gun. It has two pockets on the upper chest that will fit a small frame semi or revolver nicely. It also makes for a good and convincing "ok man you can have get my wallet" placement if robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    The North Face Denali jacket makes for a nice piece of CC outerwear of you want a chest pocket for a small gun. It has two pockets on the upper chest that will fit a small frame semi or revolver nicely. It also makes for a good and convincing "ok man you can have get my wallet" placement if robbed.
    They issue CCW permits to infants now? Who knew? (check your link)

Links