Need help ladies!

This is a discussion on Need help ladies! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife needs a carry purse. But God bless her she's too frugal to actually buy one. So I'll have to do it. She's a ...

Thread: Need help ladies!

Need help ladies!

My wife needs a carry purse. But God bless her she's too frugal to actually buy one. So I'll have to do it.

She's a simple farmers daughter but she still wants something classy.

Any suggestions?

In God and Glock we Trust

2. Remove Ads

I'm not a lady, but after you get a line of carry purse's that you like, why not buy a gift certificate for that store. That way your wife has to spend it on a purse even if she is frugal, since it's already spent.

Re: Need help ladies!

I was thinking of that too!

Here is Cornered Cat's article on concealed carry purses, complete with links to the top brands (Galco, Coronado, Gun Tote'n Mamas, etc): Concealed Carry Purses | Cornered Cats

There are some very classy options there.

Hope that helps.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    My first wife would put a cardboard backed holster into one of the zippered pockets of a standard purse. The cardboard filled the pocket and gave shape to the purse. This held the gun in a correct position and was a good use for cheap holsters that collect around the house. DR

Quote Originally Posted by Takeem406 View Post
    My wife needs a carry purse. But God bless her she's too frugal to actually buy one. So I'll have to do it.

She's a simple farmers daughter but she still wants something classy.

Any suggestions?

Woe is me...I can't think of anything funny to say...
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

I agree with the gift card idea. If there is anything that I am picky about it is my purses. My husband was super sweet and bought me a gorgeous purse a couple years ago, really out of character for him. And as much as I want to use it, I can't stand the damn thing. It's gorgoeus, just not practical for me. Still sitting in the bottom of our closet. A gift card will show her how you were sweet enough to think of her, but still let her pick one she will actually use.
    My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.
    ― John Wayne

My wife uses a Gun tote'n Mama purse when she can't carry on her person, really well made, strap has some kinda cable embedded into it so it can't be cut by purse snatcher. plain black, nobody has ever know it was concealing her handgun.

My wife just came home yesterday from a craft show and had a thing from a women who makes gun bags that look like Vera Bradley bags, which are pretty popular. I'll get the info for ya, I think she may rip off other looks too.

Links