Versatile IWB Holster for Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2 (Alternative to Black Ops Pro?)

This is a discussion on Versatile IWB Holster for Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2 (Alternative to Black Ops Pro?) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a versatile IWB holster similar to the Black Ops Pro by Pure Kustom. Price is a bit high so I'd like to ...

Thread: Versatile IWB Holster for Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2 (Alternative to Black Ops Pro?)

Versatile IWB Holster for Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2 (Alternative to Black Ops Pro?)

I'm looking for a versatile IWB holster similar to the Black Ops Pro by Pure Kustom. Price is a bit high so I'd like to hear some cheaper alternatives with a variety of carry options. I have an athletic build and wear form fitting clothing, need something that I can hide with a fitted but untucked shirt. I'm assuming Low-Ride is the best for this type of concealment? (I'm assuming the Black Ops Pro fits these requirements.)

My Pistol:
    • 1911 Kimber Crimson Pro Carry 2
    • 4 Inch Barrel
    • Crimson Trace Laser Grips

If it matters, I'll be carrying cocked and locked. Also I'm leaning leather but feel free to convince me otherwise (it is very humid here in the summer).
    Last edited by thepun1331; March 4th, 2013 at 07:00 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Links