Calf holster (with garter strap) for a Walther PPS

This is a discussion on Calf holster (with garter strap) for a Walther PPS within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm keeping the holster section of this forum busy lately... My father recently picked up a Walther PPS and is looking to calf-carry it. He ...

I'm keeping the holster section of this forum busy lately...

My father recently picked up a Walther PPS and is looking to calf-carry it. He wants a holster with a high calf garter strap. I haven't been able to find a good version of this...does anyone know of a manufacturer that carries something like this?

Thanks in advance.

VIP Member
    I sometimes carry my PPK ( kinda heavy) in a Fobus ankle holster. I have to wear mid to high boots. It is a Fobus holster. Works great it conceals very well and you don't notice it. If I don't wear the boots it would be impossible to use the holster as it would slide down to my foot and fall off. So a dress shoe, tennis shoe, slip on type shoes with that system won't work. I was looking at the Galco holsters. I am happy with their other products but I don't know about the ankle rigs they offer. They have the calf strap system.
    Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters
    I am not sure how well this would work.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Links