Help with my CC setup

Help with my CC setup

This is a discussion on Help with my CC setup within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi all, I have decided to change my daily CC a sig p229 as it is just too large/heavy, and I have been leaving it ...

Thread: Help with my CC setup

Help with my CC setup

Hi all, I have decided to change my daily CC a sig p229 as it is just too large/heavy, and I have been leaving it at home occasionally. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with a g26. I feel it's a good compromise of size, and still having a double stack mag.

I live in south Florida and often wear basketball shorts to help escape the heat. My current rig is a pouch (can't find a brand name, bought it at a gunshow) with a velcro strap that secures around my waist. It rests right over my crouch and under my shorts. It's a good option in Basketball shorts but can be uncomfortable after a while, and is slow to draw if I'm wearing pants or a belt.

I was wondering if anybody made CC option similar to the Belt loop/clip waistband holsters. I'm visualizing something that has a velcro strap or something so I could clip it inside the waistband of basketball shorts, and still have some support so it isn't pulling my shorts down.

Thanks for any help!

You might want to rethink your carry rig, especially since the Glock doesn't have a manual safety, that or invest in a Kevlar cup...

This guy did this with a DAO revolver: Bad Day: Security Guard Shoots Off His Penis With Illegal Gun, Faces Charges | TheBlaze.com

My sig has no safety as well. The trigger is protected in the pouch and I have disciplined my figger to stay off the trigger until I fire.

Besides, I am rethinking my rig. That's why I made this thread. I am looking to move to a 5 o'clock holster.

I've tried carrying with an IWB wearing basketball shorts, but the weight is too much and you'll be charged with indecent exposure before you know it.. I'd consider a belly rig or even find a nylon belt and holster you can clip around your waist under your shorts and not directly to your shorts. Are you looking for something like this? Amazon.com: Inside Pants Holster for Glock 26 & Glock 27: Sports & Outdoors
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Links