Sticky, sticky! (Sticky holster that is.)

This is a discussion on Sticky, sticky! (Sticky holster that is.) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I was planning on ordering a Remora holster, but was able to find the Sticky holsters at my LGS. Picked one up for my ...

Thread: Sticky, sticky! (Sticky holster that is.)

So I was planning on ordering a Remora holster, but was able to find the Sticky holsters at my LGS. Picked one up for my Sig P238- I believe the model is SM-3. Super simple and straightforward. Wore it around the house for the rest of the day. (Alas, am anxiously awaiting my permit. It's only been a week!) Cleaned the bathrooms, cooked dinner, played a little baseball with my boys. Very comfortable, no slippage or tumbling down the pant leg. I normally wear a tank top with a button down or a light jacket over it, so I think concealment will be pretty easy. Honestly, with a dark color on, I think I could even get away with just a t-shirt.

I'm extremely happy with it- and for the bargain price of $24.95!
    NRA Life Member

Nice! Keep us posted on how well it works while doing yard work, shopping, etc once you get your CHL.

Sticky's are very nice, I've had one for about a year now and it's never moved once!

been using a sticky for a couple of months now... great holster

especially the price!
    Nations crumble from within when the citizenry asks of government those things which it might better provide for itself... Man is not free unless government is limited... As government expands, liberty contracts.
    -Ronald Reagan

My remora was thick padded. Is the sticky thinner? bT way I misplaced my remora abt 6 months ago in the house and it's never been found.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    My remora was thick padded. Is the sticky thinner? bT way I misplaced my remora abt 6 months ago in the house and it's never been found.
    Sorry, I don't have a remora to compare it to and I don't know where yours is either. The sticky is pretty thin- I definitely wouldn't call it thick padded. Update, I ran 3 miles with it tonight and other than the gun getting a little sweaty (Eeeewww! It's airing out right now.) no problems. I was just on the treadmill, so I wasn't too concerned with concealment, but in a longish t-shirt and/or sweatshirt, it would work fine. And it totally stayed put.
    NRA Life Member

Links