JIT Holster for a G19

JIT Holster for a G19

This is a discussion on JIT Holster for a G19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone use a Don Hume JIT holster for a Glock? I have one for my CW9 and it works well. My only concern is ...

Thread: JIT Holster for a G19

JIT Holster for a G19

Does anyone use a Don Hume JIT holster for a Glock? I have one for my CW9 and it works well. My only concern is the G19 is 10Oz. more that the Kahr. Can the JIT carry the Glock properly?

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

Senior Member Array GentlemanJim's Avatar
    I have one but I don't use it much. The G19 seems just a little too heavy for it and it doesn't hold the gun quite as close as I like. The G26 does much better than the G19.

Jim

Jim thank you for the reply. I discovered that my Browning Hi-Power would fit the JIT made for the Kahr CW9. As it is 10 Oz. heavier than the Glock 19, I decided to risk $30 on a G19 JIT from Gunners Alley. If it does not carry well enough then my next choice a an Avenger style holster from Lobo gunleather. So what holster do you recommand for the G19?

-- Richard
    "A gentleman will seldom, if ever, need a pistol. However, if he does, he needs it very badly!" -- Sir Winston Churchill

i like the belt and paddle kydex holsters from Blade-Tech and Comp-Tac. the Revolution series from Blade-Tech is injection molded and cheaper but still good.

in leather i like Kramer's Belt Scabbard.

Jim, told the truth I did buy a JIT and you were right on the G19 leans away from me. Still looking. Sorry for the late reply.

-- Richard

Sponsored Links