Crossbreed Backlog?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Backlog? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is Crossbreed really 4-6 weeks behind in fulfilling orders? I ordered a Supertuck for my Beretta Px4 Compact on 2/11. I emailed them last week ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Crossbreed Backlog?

Crossbreed Backlog?

Is Crossbreed really 4-6 weeks behind in fulfilling orders? I ordered a Supertuck for my Beretta Px4 Compact on 2/11. I emailed them last week and was informed that they were currently shipping 6.5 weeks behind!

I know from others who own Crossbreed holsters it is worth the wait but WOW that is a long time. I probably won't get my holster until the end of the month! Yikes!

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

2. Remove Ads

I ordered one on January 15th. I just received an email that it shipped today. I can't wait to get it!

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    I have a crossbreed supertuck for my M&P9c. Took a while to get it since each one is made order by order. Worth the wait. Great company.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

Anything having to do with weaponry is experiencing delays and probably will until the left wing(nut) is driven out.

GeorgiaCarry
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org Life Member
    Defender of the 2nd Amendment
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    Just received a holster for a Sig P938 ordered in December received middle of Feb.. Just got a SHTF holster for a colt defender took One weeks seems to be just as good and cheaper, only problem it squeaked when i first started carrying with it.. Holsters by Gun MakeColt with shtf holster.jpg
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Distinguished Member
    That is a serious wait. But from what I read...holsters are great and worth it. I have two of their gun belts...they rock! So though it sucks to wait, you'll be stoked when in comes it and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Written by a FoxX Holsters guy
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Crossbreed Backlog?

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    I ordered one on January 15th. I just received an email that it shipped today. I can't wait to get it!
    Yep, that sounds about like what I heard. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the 1st week in April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    I have there belt and two holsters also, I wont wait anymore.. SHTF seems to be just as good, cheaper, thicker leather, and nice retention clips ...and no waiting... I've been boosting about crossbreed for years and they are very good holsters but if your anything like me I want to get a few hundred rounds in my new gun (checking for reliability) then start carrying it ... waiting is something I can do without... and the money saving gets me a couple more boxes to practice with (if you can find ammo now days)
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

This is my first Crossbreed, but from what I hear, we made the right choice in ordering them.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have had a Crossbreed Super Tuck for several years and the wait was then three to four weeks before shipping and was the main reason I did not purchase another from them. I went with a Galco King Tuk, just about the same holster, for less money and no wait. I bought my Galco off the shelf at Gander Mountain for $60.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Re: Crossbreed Backlog?

I love my crossbreed, bit I also love my MTAC Minotaur holster. My dad just ordered one and it was 5 days out for production

I just ordered an Appendix holster from them for my LC9 !! Hope it's worth the wait!!!

Distinguished Member Array Phaedrus's Avatar
    I don't say this to run down Crossbreed but lots of companies build a really good quality hybrid at the same price point or less, just as good and faster. My Theis was very quick and nicely done in horsehide. A SHTF would also be a good option. Personally I wouldn't wear those clips with a cross on 'em either. I get that it's supposed to be a religious thing but it makes you look like Guy Fieri! It would go perfectly with a Tapout shirt, just cheesy looking to me.

Senior Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    You'll love the holster. I'm guessing the backlog is due to a lot of new, Glock 19 owners that they paid north of 800 bucks for in the last couple of months. I'm not bashing the Glock 19, I just find it interesting that there seems to be a lot of folks that gotta have that model for the coming apocalypse. After having shot one some months ago I actually considered putting one in the safe so I could be like all the other kids on the block. Fortunately the current prices allow me to think other thoughts.

Back on topic, Crossbreed is Mom and apple pie. It'll be worth your wait.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

I ordered my Crossbreed for my M&P 9mm Compact on 1/20. As of this morning still says it hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully in the next week or so that will change based on other's comments here. I'm definitely looking forward to it's arrival. Heard lots of great things about them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links