Single clip hybrid holsters?

This is a discussion on Single clip hybrid holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What single clip hybrid holsters are out there? I'm thinking like the Little Foxx, LaTour holsters (on facebook), N82... others? I have a N82 that ...

Thread: Single clip hybrid holsters?

What single clip hybrid holsters are out there? I'm thinking like the Little Foxx, LaTour holsters (on facebook), N82... others?

I have a N82 that I just got but I'm not quite sure if I like it at all... very hard to draw from. I'm hoping after a couple weeks it gets looser.

Crossbreed makes a couple, microclip and qwikclip come to mind

Quote Originally Posted by tominabox1 View Post
    What single clip hybrid holsters are out there? I'm thinking like the Little Foxx, LaTour holsters (on facebook), N82... others?

I have a N82 that I just got but I'm not quite sure if I like it at all... very hard to draw from. I'm hoping after a couple weeks it gets looser.
    I've read that a lot of people don't like the little twist required to draw from the N82Pro. I also read a review of it that mentioned that drawing from the N82Pro can disengage or reengage the external safety on some guns. I'm sure practice will make the draw second nature and certainly quicker but if it had a chance on moving my safety, I'd ditch it. (I don't carry a gun with an external safety so I don't care much about that potential problem).

I too carry a gun without a safety so no worries there. I put my M&P 40c in the N82 with a sock around it the last 2 nights and this morning drawing from it was a little better so there's still hope.

Theis has a single clip hybrid, I currently use his standard two clip model but am considering the single clip model.

the theis looks nice. i may actually buy that myself.

Just got my FoxX Hybrid holster, great finish, great price, great warranty/return policy, takes about a week to get, did I mention great price?
    I'd go with the Little FoxX holster, I'll most likely order one to match my Hybrid. $39 shipped, made in the USA....check it out, if you don't like it....send it back.

Forgot to add, they have a Zombie edition green kydex.....

I just received my Little Foxx today today so I can't say much yet but I've been wearing it since I got home from work, about 5 hours, so far I'm in love!

I am working on one that's going out to a beta tester in about a week. Once he tries it out I will post his review and some pics.

I have a Little Foxx from Foxx holsters and I love it. I reviewed it a while back .... here is the link Foxx Holster Little Foxx IWB Review
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

VIP Member
    Totally dig my Little FoxX for my S&W FS9. Couldn't be happier and can't say enough good things about the quality, customer service, and price of this fine little IWB holster.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Sponsored Links