Remora holsters arrived today!

This is a discussion on Remora holsters arrived today! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last week, I ordered two holsters (#4 and #4A) for my new LC9 with Laser max from Remora. I'm not positive that I will keep ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Remora holsters arrived today!

Last week, I ordered two holsters (#4 and #4A) for my new LC9 with Laser max from Remora. I'm not positive that I will keep the laser on so I ordered one that would allow me to carry with the laser and one without.

This is my first purchase from Remora. All I can say is WOW!!!!!

I worked around the house all afternoon bending, stooping, standing, walking, and the holster did not move! I am very very happy with my purchases.

Thanks Remora for manufacturing a quality product at a very reasonable price.
    Aceoky and guitarzNgunz like this.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Ordered 2 last week and can't wait fir them to get here.

Glad to hear of another remora user. I have been using mine for almost a month now and love it. I can't carry at work so it has been an evening/weekend rig and works great. 90% of the time I am carrying in bb shorts or sweatpants and it never moves.
    guitarzNgunz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teach View Post
    Glad to hear of another remora user. I have been using mine for almost a month now and love it. I can't carry at work so it has been an evening/weekend rig and works great. 90% of the time I am carrying in bb shorts or sweatpants and it never moves.

Did you do anything to break in your Remora? If so, what and how? If not, how long did it take for you to be able to draw and the holster stay in place?

Mine does not stay in place every time I draw. Perhaps I need to tighten my belt :)
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Good for you. Glad someone is getting stuff!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Life Member

I have been looking at these. Did you get the 'rft' version or the original?

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    I have been looking at these. Did you get the 'rft' version or the original?
    Original

I bought a tuckable Remora for my P938 with a Sig laser and it seems to work fine both with or without the laser. I really do like these holsters.

hmmmm with the coupon going on now, I'm pretty tempted...

Great to hear you like it. Makes me feel better about what I just did. I just purchased two for my G23. The Artemis (combat grip) and the partial sweat guard version (neither are RTF). There's also a 20% discount going on right now. Not sure when it expires. So if anyone is interested I paid around 50.00 with shipping for both holsters. Check it out.

I am very interested. I recently purchased a Taurus Judge PD Poly and trying different holsters. Where can I find the coupon?

I got my #10 Remora holster in last week and absolutely loved it. I am switching it out for the #10 ART, however, due to the fact that I didn't like the fact that I could only wrap my ring and pinky fingers around the grip until it was out of the holster. Quality product and top notch customer service throughout my exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhartman View Post
    Did you do anything to break in your Remora? If so, what and how? If not, how long did it take for you to be able to draw and the holster stay in place?

Mine does not stay in place every time I draw. Perhaps I need to tighten my belt :)
    Whether using a drawstring or belt, there is a "sweet spot" you need to find and you'll wonder how you lived without a Remora for this long!

You "GUYS" are killing me. I can't decide between a Remora 6ART & 3Speed deep conceal. getting a bit of flack at home about how much i have spent so far on my one and only weapon, so telling me to buy both... WONT HAPPEN (enjoy a happy married life).

I'm in the same boat. I have bought 2 IWB holsters for my Judge PD. These guys are making the Remora sound like the best thing since sliced bread. I'm tempted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links