Nemisis Superfly vs. Recluse pocket holster for XDs

This is a discussion on Nemisis Superfly vs. Recluse pocket holster for XDs within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for pocket holster for my new XDs. I'm familiar with the Nemisis and Remora(love both), but I'm looking for something to help eliminate the ...

Looking for pocket holster for my new XDs. I'm familiar with the Nemisis and Remora(love both), but I'm looking for something to help eliminate the grip from printing. The superfly and Recluse seem to be the two to help with the whole gun printing. Anyone have experience with either? Or any other?

Thanks!

I have a recluse pocket holster for my xds and like it. I got the full flap and ended up cutting it down although cause it seemed to get in the way. I think the quality is good but a little pricey for what you get. I would still recommend it but the xds does seem a little big for pocket carry so I am looking at some owb cross draw holsters now. They cost around $85. and you can buy a decent owb for about that. Just a thought.

Might ALS mention that I also have a recluse for my p238 and love it. It is light and thin horsehide as is my xds holster. The p 238 is more of a pocket gun IMO. So I guess to answer your question about quality it is very good IMO. Since I went with horsehide they were more expensive.

Links