PX4 Storm Compact

PX4 Storm Compact

This is a discussion on PX4 Storm Compact within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was wondering if anybody here on the forum carries a PX4 Storm Compact (not the Nano or Sub Compact) for conceal carry. I absolutely ...

PX4 Storm Compact

I was wondering if anybody here on the forum carries a PX4 Storm Compact (not the Nano or Sub Compact) for conceal carry. I absolutely love the PX4 Storm Compact and am thinking of buying it for a conceal carry gun and would like any thoughts on a holster (OWB) for it. Been looking everywhere and it appears that the holster selections out there for this gun are quite limited. I'm not interested in an IWB, I just can't adapt to using one. Thanks for the help everyone and stay safe out there.

My son has the PX4 storm and loves it. He wears a belly band.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

javascript:void(0);
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by Momokahn View Post
    I was wondering if anybody here on the forum carries a PX4 Storm Compact (not the Nano or Sub Compact) for conceal carry. I absolutely love the PX4 Storm Compact and am thinking of buying it for a conceal carry gun and would like any thoughts on a holster (OWB) for it. Been looking everywhere and it appears that the holster selections out there for this gun are quite limited. I'm not interested in an IWB, I just can't adapt to using one. Thanks for the help everyone and stay safe out there.
    I generally favor kydex for semi auto pistols and, like you I don't carry inside the waistband. You can buy a decent holster for your Storm at the Beretta USA website.
    I like the Phantom holster from Raven Concealment Systems and plan to order one for my PX4 Storm as well.

Phantom Modular Holster

See Defensive Carry Holster Links

Lists over 150 holster makers, and links to them.

This is from a Sticky Note in Defensive Carry Holsters & Options sub-forum, I am sure others will post links to their favorites.

Good luck in your hunt.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Try a galco fletch...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I picked up a PX4 Storm Compact .40 AND an XDS .45...I figured, I'm there buying one, why not buy another as well! I ended up ordering an MTAC-Minotaur IWB for the XDS with an additional body for the PX4 as well.

I also picked up a Blackhawk Serpa 2 for the Storm for the occasional times I open carry. (Read: Remote work site for quicker access)

I'm looking at the Minotaur-Gladiator for the Storm for the times when I want to conceal but go OWB.

I love the small size of the XDS, but there is just something about the PX4 that I absolutely love. It fits my hand perfectly, the only other handguns that fit me as well are HK's...and as we all know those are twice the price! (But still awesome).

I carry a compact; love it. I only have a cheap-o Blackhawk nylon holster for nightstand duty, and a Fobus OWB only for use around the house since it doesn't hug the belt tight enough to conceal. I am planning on making one, though. I made a belt slide for another of our pistols; picked up enough leather at the time to make 3 or 4 for far less than it would cost to buy one.

Go to HaysHolsters and Jeff Hays will do a great holster for you. You can also try Brad at BearRiverHolsters. Both do work that can't be beat for price and quality.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Momokahn View Post
    I recently finished making an OWB for a friend in Sasasota, FL. I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules but if you are still looking for a holster for yours email me at elkholster@gmail.com

Links