Hello from OK - holster help

This is a discussion on Hello from OK - holster help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for a while and wanted to say thanks for a great forum. Lots if good info here. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Snatale42

Thread: Hello from OK - holster help

Hello everyone, I have been lurking here for a while and wanted to say thanks for a great forum. Lots if good info here.

I did have a question about a holster I picked up last week for my Beretta Nano. The seller had no clue who made it but the fit and finish are excellent and I would like to find out who made it if I could. The only markings i see on it say LC9 on the left and CT or 6T on the right. If any of you have any ideas let me know. Thanks!

Looks like a generic or homemade holster. Most holster makers stamp their work. That'll be a tricky one.
    Taurahe likes this.

Senior Moderator
    Welcome to the forum and I can't help you with the Holster, it does look homemade
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Im gonna go with homemader as well. Doesnt mean its bad though. If it works for you, rock on .
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Thanks guys. I have a few wild bill holsters being made but not sure when they will arrive, so I picked this up cheap on ebay so I could start carrying again. The only other holsters I had we're for my 1911. I really love how this nano disappears iwb. It's becoming one of my favorites

Looks pretty good from what I can see, although I have no idea who might have made it. I've got a couple holsters for my Nano at the moment; one is a very nice kydex one that's got a paracord loop to wear as a necker and the other is a cheap-ish leather IWB from Ace Case. The former is nice but not a super practical design (I just thought is sounded cool and wanted to try kydex) and the latter is comfy but I don't trust it with a round in the chamber (I don't think the leather is stiff enough to prevent the trigger from being moved). I've also got a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB on the way, hopefully to reach me by the weekend.

I'd be curious to see who makes your new rig. Looks pretty nice.

Links