Need help finding a holster to fit in my wifes purse

This is a discussion on Need help finding a holster to fit in my wifes purse within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm trying to find a holster kit that I can put in my wifes purse. Want to find a good holster that will fit a ...

Thread: Need help finding a holster to fit in my wifes purse

Need help finding a holster to fit in my wifes purse

I'm trying to find a holster kit that I can put in my wifes purse. Want to find a good holster that will fit a couple different size guns (G26-Springfield 9mm XDSC). Looking for a nice heavy duty velcro patch that can be sewn in where it will stay good and secure. She has a nice bag she found that we can work with because all the CC bags available are atrocious. Would love some recomendations from any ladies out there that may have done the same.

2. Remove Ads

I have never tried one but Maxpedition sells a holster that fits into there carry bags.

I got my wife this holster from CrossBreed:
    Ohai Modular Holster | CrossBreed® Holsters - Ohai Modular
    Although it's molded for a specific pistol, she's very happy with it. The velcro holds it in position and makes it easy to quickly grab. The velcro also makes it easy to move to bedside (i.e. a mattress holster), under the dash, etc.

Links