crossbreed supertuck wait time

This is a discussion on crossbreed supertuck wait time within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone out there ordered a supertuck recently. I placed an order on feb 9 and I am still waiting. I hope they live up to ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: crossbreed supertuck wait time

crossbreed supertuck wait time

Anyone out there ordered a supertuck recently. I placed an order on feb 9 and I am still waiting. I hope they live up to the expectations after this long of a wait.

2. Remove Ads

I got mine with a trade for a CW9 so I can't say about the wait time, but the quality is NICE. By far the nicest rig for carrying

The wait is worth it, you will be pleased once you get it.

ordered mine on feb 15. still waiting.

6 weeks until mine arrived and it is well worth the wait

I ordered on Feb 21, and was told it may not ship until mid JUNE... Kinda stinks that they charge your card immediately, and not when it ships. I have an issue paying out good money for something they don't ship for 5 months .
    blitzburgh likes this.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Dman what did you order that is going to take that long. I emailed them few weeks back and they said they are shipping around 6 to 7th week.

I have two. Both took 8 weeks to get. Really like them. Learning curve to wear but when broken in they are nice!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Quote Originally Posted by abrewer View Post
    Dman what did you order that is going to take that long. I emailed them few weeks back and they said they are shipping around 6 to 7th week.
    I ordered a few things, a super tuck being one. They told me 6-8 weeks as well, but a follow up conversation with them they said not to expect it until JUNE... I may cancel.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

I ordered mine on 2/24/2013 and it is "Not yet shipped". The site said 6 to 8 weeks so, I perodically go look at my account to see if the status has changed. Maybe I'll lose a couple more pounds by then and not have to buy new pants. Hmm?
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have the CB Super Tuck and because of the long order time I went with a Galco King Tuk when I needed a holster for my M&P 40. Bought it off the shelf at Gander Mountain for $55. Both holsters are similar in design and quality and both can easily adjusted for ride and cant.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by abrewer View Post
    Anyone out there ordered a supertuck recently. I placed an order on feb 9 and I am still waiting. I hope they live up to the expectations after this long of a wait.
    I love crossbread but the wait was always an issue so I tried Old Faithful and never went back.
    "If there is trouble, I stay here to help you. For your father -- for your father."

I ordered 1 Supertuck, 2 mini tucks and a couple of belts on January 15th. I received them on March 7th. They are great holsters. They were worth the wait.

Ordered my supertuck & belt Jan 29, received Mar 18. Worth the wait, high quality workmanship.

Ordered mine Jan 21st and received it last week or so. When I ordered the wait showed to be 6 weeks and midway thru they changed to 6 to 8 weeks.

I loved the product and ordered another holster for the wife's LC9.

I think some of the wait time is due to the large number of people getting their CCW now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links