Mag pouch

This is a discussion on Mag pouch within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a glock 19 in my crossbreed holster. The holster fits great. I have tired the inside the belt magazine pouch by Bianchi. The ...

Thread: Mag pouch

Mag pouch

I carry a glock 19 in my crossbreed holster. The holster fits great. I have tired the inside the belt magazine pouch by Bianchi. The fit is very tight on my waist and it bothers me. I have tried the out side the belt magazine pouch but it show a little bit. I am looking for some advise on carrying an extra magazine. Some thing a little more comfortable if possible.

2. Remove Ads

I just got a DeSantis pocket pouch. Works great! It prints yes, but the sheep won't spot a magazine in your pocket.

In God and Glock we Trust
    Attached Images

[QUOTE=Takeem406;2672757]I just got a DeSantis pocket pouch. Works great! It prints yes, but the sheep won't spot a magazine in your pocket.

I've been carrying a spare mag using this same method for a year now. It has been the most comfortable method for me. I used a Galco one when I carried a Glock 19. I use a Desantis one for my Shield mag and prefer it over the Galco one.

I use a Gerber multi tool pouch. cant tell whats in it doesnt matter if they do see it.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I jus got mine yesterday. Summer is coming and a few of my button up shirts are too tight and thin for a regular OWB pouch. Or for Church.
    I got in trouble with my wife for carrying my Glock 22 mag OWB under my suit jacket the other Sunday. She should work for TSA! If I'm printing she's on me like white in rice!

In God and Glock we Trust

Well I have seen some fair reviews on the glock magazine pouch, I ordered it on e bay for $10. I thought for the price I won't be out of too much money. Thanks for the info.

VIP Member
    If that one doesn't work out for you, try KYTEX. I'm pretty impressed with theirs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Well I have just came to a conclusion. I am 53 years old and I have always had some love handles. Not that it is a bad thing, Even though I am fit, I just always had them. The cross breed holster works out great it is just the mag pouch that seems to rub up against me. I have tried several outside the belt and they still rub up against me. I am just going to carry the extra mag in my back pocket. If anyone is looking for some mag pouches I have some for sale. A single leather one for a glock 19 mag inside the wait band, which I paid $ 30 for and I have a glock mag pouch for sale too. I only paid $10 plus shipping. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    I use a Gerber multi tool pouch. cant tell whats in it doesnt matter if they do see it.
    I use this...can't do w/o my Leatherman

Pock-Its Plus Utility Holster

"MOLON LABE"
    "come and take them"
    King Leonidas of Sparta

Links