CBST Wait...

This is a discussion on CBST Wait... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered my CBST on 2/11 for my Beretta Px4 Compact. On the website at the time of my order, it said there was going ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phil413tx
  • 1 Post By Taurahe

Thread: CBST Wait...

CBST Wait...

I ordered my CBST on 2/11 for my Beretta Px4 Compact. On the website at the time of my order, it said there was going to be a six week wait due to the overwhelming amount of orders they'd received since December. I thought OK fine. I'll wait. Loved my CBST for the M&P9c. I know I'll love this one, too. Well, it's been 6 weeks and 1 day so I emailed them to see when I could expect it. Here's the text of what I received.

[blockquote]Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the recent events in the media and politics we are experiencing a very high volume of orders. We are doing everything possible to get orders made as quickly as possible without compromising our high level of quality. I see that your order was placed on 02/11/2013. We are currently shipping orders placed on the 01/29/2013,We are currently shipping around eight to eight and a half weeks from date of order. When we ship your order out USPS you should receive by e-mail shipping confirmation and tracking information. Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience and again I apologize.[/blockquote]

So now I wait even longer. It is a fine holster but if it doesn't ship by 4/12, I'm probably just going to ask for a refund. This is getting very annoying now. They had no problem charging my card immediately. That was fine but I have to draw the line somewhere.
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

2. Remove Ads

Delivery time is one reason I chose the SHTFgear ACE-1 for my PPS.

I still think crossbreed is worth the wait. They are a great company and I know they are very far behind. I ordered mine on 1/15 and received it 3/7. I love them and the belts I received.
    .45acpguy likes this.

I didn't realize that they had fallen so behind. Thanks for the heads up though, I was planning on ordering one once my Shield comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye00 View Post
    I didn't realize that they had fallen so behind. Thanks for the heads up though, I was planning on ordering one once my Shield comes in.
    If you know it's coming in, why not just order now and you won't have to wait as long depending on when the gun comes?
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye00 View Post
    Why wait? They are currently 8 weeks behind!
    NRA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    I still think crossbreed is worth the wait. They are a great company and I know they are very far behind. I ordered mine on 1/15 and received it 3/7. I love them and the belts I received.
    I will likely shut up and wait. I loved my first CBST. I'm just anxious for it to get here.
    NRA MEMBER

I ordered mine on 15 Feb. I emailed them and got a reply from Matt with in a couple hours. He said it should ship within a couple weeks. He was apologetic for the wait. He didn't have to be. This is what I was told up front. They are doing their best without compromising quality. That should be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    That's one reason I love Crossbreed Seconds. (Send the money in and 2 weeks have a belt or holster I want.)

-

Mine is FINALLY on its way and is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Yay!
    NRA MEMBER

exact reason I DIDNT order a crossbreed...I didnt feel like waiting. Love all three of my SHTF holsters
    sioux565 likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

CompTac Mtac 2-4 days

Called today and they said that items ordered on the 13th of February are shipping today. I ordered my CBST on the 24th of Feb, so mine may be another week or so out. I've heard others say they called and theirs were shipped very soon after the call. Maybe the squeaky wheel gets the oil. Worth a try.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.” - Gabe Suarez

Links