SHTFgear ACE-1 Holster Question

This is a discussion on SHTFgear ACE-1 Holster Question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am considering ordering a SHTFgear ACE-1 holster for my HK USPc .45 and was wondering how thick the backing is compared to the crossbreed ...

Thread: SHTFgear ACE-1 Holster Question

I am considering ordering a SHTFgear ACE-1 holster for my HK USPc .45 and was wondering how thick the backing is compared to the crossbreed leather backing. I'm not really a fan of really thick backing and if it is not much thicker then I think I'll give it a try. Also if the retention is too tight can I adjust it with a heat gun like a crossbreed?

The leather backer on the SHTF holster is thick ( I have three) but it is very very comfortable, and is a great holster. Also, crossbreeds turn around time is 8 weeks +. The thick leather serves a good purpose, it keeps the gun from poking you when you move around, and it protects from the guns pokey parts ( Safety, Mag release etc) I was a little unsure at first as well and my SHTF holsters have become my favorite carry rigs. However it may not be for you.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Sponsored Links