HBE Holsters

This is a discussion on HBE Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Greetings fellow carriers. wanted to get some opinions on hbe leather, im wanting (recommendation) a pancake holster for a 1911. im liking the looks of ...

Thread: HBE Holsters

HBE Holsters

Greetings fellow carriers. wanted to get some opinions on hbe leather, im wanting
    (recommendation) a pancake holster for a 1911. im liking the looks of his "distressed"
    finish, where its made to look old or broken in. or, what pancake for full size 1911
    is everyone using? thanks in advance! John

H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

2. Remove Ads

I believe that is a sharkskin holster not distressed leather. I own two that are sharkskin trimmed, one for my G30 and one for my PF9. They are excellent in quality of leather/skin used and in construction. Sharkskin is a little more costly, but in my opinion well worth the price. It is tough, wears well and looks great. Very comfortable very concealable holsters indeed. If I remember correctly the owner/makers name is Eric.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Links