Review of Foxx Kydex IWB for LCP and Clip Question?

This is a discussion on Review of Foxx Kydex IWB for LCP and Clip Question? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I purchased my Foxx holster on eBay a few weeks ago and so far love it. I had ordered the Crossbreed originally but my permit ...

Thread: Review of Foxx Kydex IWB for LCP and Clip Question?

I purchased my Foxx holster on eBay a few weeks ago and so far love it. I had ordered the Crossbreed originally but my permit came in the mail just two weeks after I submitted it to the county and I did not want wait another 4-6 weeks to carry comfortably. The guy at crossbreed was very police and professional in cancelling my order btw. If I could have waited, I would.

Anyway, the leather has finally started to mold to me and is no longer digging into my side. I have got to say this is the most comfortable holster I have worn. I tried a few others at the local gun store and they just did not feel right. However the metal clips are kind of sharp. They are not "cut through flesh" sharp but jagged enough to leave dark red marks on my side. Has anyone else noticed this with their IWB? I am curious if this is just a pain everyone lives with, if it's manufacturing defect, or just a problem with foxx. I assume you can get aftermarket clips for IWB holster but they all look like the same sharp metal point at the top-most part where it goes over the jeans. Are there leather or denim covered clips? Thanks guys.

Try the clips from comp-tac. They are a composite material. I just received mine and there are no sharp edges. They have a few different styles and sizes for different size belts.

Quote Originally Posted by Compa49 View Post
    Try the clips from comp-tac. They are a composite material. I just received mine and there are no sharp edges. They have a few different styles and sizes for different size belts.

I love my foxx, haven't had the issue with the clips though

Links