FNX 9mm Level III holster help

This is a discussion on FNX 9mm Level III holster help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; DC family, A recent acquaintance just got hired on part time as a patrol officer at a local township PD. She has been told she'd ...

Thread: FNX 9mm Level III holster help

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar

FNX 9mm Level III holster help

DC family,

A recent acquaintance just got hired on part time as a patrol officer at a local township PD. She has been told she'd be allowed to carry her FNX 9mm for duty, but is having trouble finding a level III retention holster made for the FNX. I have also looked far and wide, but in vain.

Is anyone aware of any such holster, or possibly a holster manufacturer that can make customer level III holsters?

Thank you all in advance.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

2. Remove Ads

Check with the FN Forum listed below, but I think the holsters for the FNP-9 will fit the FNX-9.

I looked at Blade Tech holsters, knives and tactical gear for military, law enforcement, shooting competition and hunting. and they show a level III holster for the FNP-9
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I have heard that but have not seen it confirmed anywhere. I sent an email to Blade Tech to see if they would know, but that is doubtful. However, it may be worth purchasing just to see if it fits, as long as it can be returned.

Thank you, you've given me something to go off of!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Links