Aholster Pwii Review

This is a discussion on Aholster Pwii Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A few weeks ago I received my new kydex holster from Aholster for my LCP. With the LCP being as small as it is, I ...

Thread: Aholster Pwii Review

Aholster Pwii Review

A few weeks ago I received my new kydex holster from Aholster for my LCP. With the LCP being as small as it is, I wanted a holster that didn't add any bulk to the gun and I knew an all kydex holster was the way to go. I stumbled across the Aholster website and decided to place an order for the Pwii holster.

About 2.5 weeks after ordering, I received the holster. It came shipped in a cardboard box and included two different types of attachments for the belt. Either a standard clip over the belt or a loop that your belt would run through. There is also an adjustable screw to adjust the retention to what you prefer. All in all, I am extremely happy with the holster and I might place an order for their pocket holster in the near future. If you have any questions about the holster or how I like it, just ask!

IMG_20130317_141905_713.jpgIMG_20130317_141918_246.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Links