Robert Mika OK?

This is a discussion on Robert Mika OK? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I heard so many great things about his pocket holsters and customer service that I ordered one for my 642 almost a month ago. It ...

Thread: Robert Mika OK?

Robert Mika OK?

I heard so many great things about his pocket holsters and customer service that I ordered one for my 642 almost a month ago. It says on the website 2-3 weeks for pocket holsters. He emailed me within minutes of my order to confirm the details of the holster. A day past 3 weeks I emailed him about the status. I heard nothing. Emailed him a couple days later and still have heard nothing. I was wondering if anyone knew of delays/problems with his holsters recently. I heard nothing but glowing reviews about his prompt service previously and was curious what was going on.

2. Remove Ads

I have bought 5 pocket holsters from Robert. He is not only honest as they come but a maker of what I consider the best pocket holster out there unless you are looking for form over function. So many people complain about email but never consider picking up the phone and calling. The fact that you sent an email is no guarantee that the recipient got it so call. Everyone seems adverse to human interaction these days and rely on emails. I get hundreds of emails each day in my business and sometimes I delete some that I should not or my anti spam filter deletes them. Emails are not a guaranteed message delivery system so call if you have a problem. Sometimes Robert is behind schedule and that is especially true now when all vendors of gun accessories have more business than they ever had before and are all running late.
    The worst thing about growing old is that other men no longer see you as dangerous.

Senior Member Array royal barnes's Avatar
    The two I ordered took about two weeks longer than stated to arrive. Call him. He's a one man shop and, last I heard, has a full time job in addition to making holsters. You will be pleased with the product.

Thanks for the reassurance guys.

He's a good man- who is busy. Be patient.
    " Life is tough and it gets tougher if your stupid." John Wayne.

KoB
    Excellent....I had him make a custom pocket holster for my HK P2000sk and it's probably the best holster in my stable. I'm impressed by his work, plus he personally called me to confirm my order!

Have patience...he's probably backed up due to the Sandy Hook panic.

Here's my Mika:

KMB, I

Links