Raven Quick Ship option

Raven Quick Ship option

This is a discussion on Raven Quick Ship option within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wmhawth

Thread: Raven Quick Ship option

Raven Quick Ship option

Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG arms can turn around holsters in a couple weeks time, I was wondering if this is the same thing with Raven's Quick Ship option.

Just ordered 1 from JS Holsters...for my Glock 30sf...they say it was shipped already.......will see.

I own both Raven and Crown holsters. I think the holsters themselves are equal quality, although I think the standard loops provided with the Raven are a better design. The soft loops available for the Raven provide probably the closest fit. I have not ordered Ravens on Quick Ship, but it took me about a month to get my Crown when ordered in January.

Quote Originally Posted by darebear View Post
    Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG arms can turn around holsters in a couple weeks time, I was wondering if this is the same thing with Raven's Quick Ship option.
    I received a quick ship Phantom from Raven in about a month. They say on the website that holsters other than quick ship holsters take 16-18 weeks. If you like kydex holsters the Raven holsters are a very good choice if you don't mind the wait. Here's my Glock 19 in a Raven Holster. Retention is excellent.
    Attached Images
    Christopher67 likes this.

Statureman holsters normally ship in two weeks (it took almost three weeks when I ordered one a few days before Christmas). They are very similar to the Raven design, and (IMHO) they are of equal quality.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!
    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer

i have heard very good reviews of the forestcitytactical.com holster... just like the raven concealment
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links