Raven Quick Ship option

Raven Quick Ship option

This is a discussion on Raven Quick Ship option within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wmhawth

Thread: Raven Quick Ship option

Raven Quick Ship option

Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG arms can turn around holsters in a couple weeks time, I was wondering if this is the same thing with Raven's Quick Ship option.

Just ordered 1 from JS Holsters...for my Glock 30sf...they say it was shipped already.......will see.

I own both Raven and Crown holsters. I think the holsters themselves are equal quality, although I think the standard loops provided with the Raven are a better design. The soft loops available for the Raven provide probably the closest fit. I have not ordered Ravens on Quick Ship, but it took me about a month to get my Crown when ordered in January.

Quote Originally Posted by darebear View Post
    Looking to get a kydex holster in the next couple weeks for my M&P compact. Is this a good option? I know Crown and DSG arms can turn around holsters in a couple weeks time, I was wondering if this is the same thing with Raven's Quick Ship option.
    I received a quick ship Phantom from Raven in about a month. They say on the website that holsters other than quick ship holsters take 16-18 weeks. If you like kydex holsters the Raven holsters are a very good choice if you don't mind the wait. Here's my Glock 19 in a Raven Holster. Retention is excellent.
    Attached Images
    Christopher67 likes this.

Statureman holsters normally ship in two weeks (it took almost three weeks when I ordered one a few days before Christmas). They are very similar to the Raven design, and (IMHO) they are of equal quality.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

i have heard very good reviews of the forestcitytactical.com holster... just like the raven concealment
    XD Subcompact 9MM
    more to come..

Links