Red Nichols Holsters Available

This is a discussion on Red Nichols Holsters Available within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Having known Red since the "old Days" I have coaxed him out of retirement. He has entrusted the reputation of High Noon Holsters to be ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By High Noon
  • 2 Post By Shrike6
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Red Nichols Holsters Available

Having known Red since the "old Days" I have coaxed him out of retirement. He has entrusted the reputation of High Noon Holsters to be the conduit to everyone who wants a piece of holster history. We shall serve this master craftsmen and his customers proudly, as we have done for all our High Noon customers for the past 15 years. We will be handling everything for Red, except of course making the holsters.

Having handled them personally, I was immediately catapulted back to the "Nichols Era", they are just works of art in leather. Picasso, Donatello and Da Vinci have their canvas.............. Red Nichols has his leather. Absolutely brilliance in quality and design.

You can see Reds work over here Nichols Home Page
    Absolute fascinating about us page, I would say a "must read" About Us

Michael

Nichols Sirocco.jpgNichols Dead End .jpgNichols Black Legion.jpgNichols Extreme Cose Up Maltese Falcon.jpg
    JD, QKShooter and Phaedrus like this.

I must have one. Avenger style, for a railed 1911, black with red 'roo lining, 1.5" belt.
    Certified Infidel

Not fair! Good thing I've been looking for a IWB holster for my G27 anyways. I could easily see a tail Gunner W/clip in my future. Checked the closeout page. I guess it's a little too soon...lol.

We usually do not have those on close out. But jump on the email list, you never know

Join Email List

Alex

Absolutely gorgeous.

I wish I had a gun worthy of such a holster.
    "...people who carry a gun understand that they are arming themselves against a very unlikely event... People who arm themselves are not confused about the odds. They are concerned about the stakes. -Kathy Jackson
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHB View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous.

I wish I had a gun worthy of such a holster.
    A Pistol you trust with your life is worthy.
    Jetfuelrm and N.M. Edmands like this.
    Certified Infidel

Very nice!

Administrator
    I should add that I am extremely pleased with my most recent holster acquisition. A Red Nichols for daily OWB 1911 carry.
    It is a super fine gun skin that enables a full size full weight firearm to be carried easily and comfortably.

I put my carry firearm on in the morning and it stays on my person pretty much all day & every day until I hit the hay ~ and a great holster design coupled with quality construction is what makes that possible and effortless.

In order to give any OWB holster a fair evaluation a good, high quality gun belt is also a "must" so DO also keep that in mind.

With a good gun belt folks would be hard pressed to find a better holster.

SO....High Noon or Red Nichols - members owe it to themselves not to skimp on their respective holster purchases.

You need good quality leather. It just makes daily carry so much more pleasurable.

All holsters are not created equal and when you buy a poorly designed holster and especially one constructed from sub-standard materials you are purchasing discomfort and frustration.

Congrats to both High Noon and Mr. Red Nichols. Much Success.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    One Added Note:

I cannot also STRESS strongly enough the monumental importance of being able to obtain a positive and perfect grip on the firearm before executing the draw from the holster.

Please make absolutely certain that your holster will enable you to accomplish that.

A high stress "real life" heart pumping scenario is when you will be most likely to fumble your draw with possible disastrous results for your health and well being.

When the Bad Guy is advancing toward you and is ready, willing, & able to cave in your skull with a crowbar - that is not a good time to also be fighting with your gun leather.

All of your concentration needs to be on the deadly threat and not on your equipment/holster.

When the chips go down the best holster to be wearing is the one that you don't have to think about.
    rednichols likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Incredible work! Mr. Nichols is truly an artist! Any of my guns would look pretty plain next to those beauties, though.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Links