Need some holster options for NAA Guardian

This is a discussion on Need some holster options for NAA Guardian within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just bought me a NAA Guardisan .380 and am in need of a good pocket holster. I am using an Uncle Mike's, but want ...

Thread: Need some holster options for NAA Guardian

I just bought me a NAA Guardisan .380 and am in need of a good pocket holster. I am using an Uncle Mike's, but want something thinner. The thick materials in the Uncle Mike's and DeSantis Nemesis make my leg sweat and then the rubbing chaffs my skin. I am looking for something that is thin like Kydex that maybe has a thumb push tab. Anybody know of anything like this?

What are you owners of the Guardian carrying yours in?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSean View Post
    I just bought me a NAA Guardisan .380 and am in need of a good pocket holster. I am using an Uncle Mike's, but want something thinner. The thick materials in the Uncle Mike's and DeSantis Nemesis make my leg sweat and then the rubbing chaffs my skin. I am looking for something that is thin like Kydex that maybe has a thumb push tab. Anybody know of anything like this?

What are you owners of the Guardian carrying yours in?
    You should check out Bear Creek Holsters. I have their wallet holster for my LCP and I love it. It prints like a wallet in the back pocket, and if you remove the screws it fits nicely in the front pocket. It's not super thin, but it is one of my favorite holsters and never prints.

Front Pocket, Back (Wallet) Pocket, IWB, OWB Leather Handcrafted, Hand-stitched Holsters|Bear Creek Metal Works, Texas

Here is the 'mother' of all pocket holsters...http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/5.htm...the 'thumb push' is the secret to a GREAT pocket holster.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Here is the 'mother' of all pocket holsters...http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/5.htm...the 'thumb push' is the secret to a GREAT pocket holster.
    I have had a FIST in the past and was only half satisfied. The first holster I had was perfect. The second was crap. Sharp edges and some areas were stretched too thin and had holes in thin spots. And the clip was made to the wrong size belt I requested. The other downside is the 2 month wait for it. I am leaning toward Stellar Rig because they are faster on getting their product out and they also have a model that will hold a spare magazine. I am also considering Alabama Holster company as they are listed as faster turn around times than FIST.

I don't think I will ever get another FIST again. And I certainly wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

Bell Charter Oak.....IWB.....is how I do it when I do it.

Sponsored Links