Remora TWOfer deal for april (No Joke ) Looks like smart marketing to me.

This is a discussion on Remora TWOfer deal for april (No Joke ) Looks like smart marketing to me. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The Official Store of the Original Remora "No Clip" IWB Concealment Holster Very smart marketing (I just ordered a different holster, lets me see how ...

Thread: Remora TWOfer deal for april (No Joke ) Looks like smart marketing to me.

The Official Store of the Original Remora "No Clip" IWB Concealment Holster

Very smart marketing (I just ordered a different holster, lets me see how to approach the wife with this one)

Thanks for sharing this - I've toyed with trying Remora, especially the thigh strap option, but have been on the fence. This is the push I needed.

Still not sure of the "NO CLIP" to the pants or belt method. Just doesn't seem right.
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

I ordered that day, the 8th and yesterday there was a pkg in my mailbox form Naples, FL. Couldn't believe it when it was already my Remora(s)!! :)

I have tried the IWB yet but have been wearing the thigh modification all day so far, including shopping at Walmart (sigh still no ammo) and it hasn't budged!!

More research today and watching a lot of YOUTUBE videos.....looks like this is a very good holster. Might have to order me one, just wish the second offer could be a different size. Good offer though and it looks like it really stays put when worn.

I took advantage of this offer. I ordered Monday and it was shipped Wednesday. I can't wait! This is not my first Remora. I love them.

Why would I want a second holster the same size with less/no options to sit in a drawer while I use the one I really want? - smaller size for 2nd would actually be an enticement - like pizza's . Just sayin'.

Why not? Its free. But seriously, I ordered one with a mag compartment for cargo pocket carry since its wider. I then ordered a double mag holder for my left pocket and when I don't have cargo pants on I can carry the standard in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky109 View Post
    More research today and watching a lot of YOUTUBE videos.....looks like this is a very good holster. Might have to order me one, just wish the second offer could be a different size. Good offer though and it looks like it really stays put when worn.
    Works incredibly well, especially for my application (college student) because of its ease of taking on/off. It's my EDC and I've had literally no issues with it. Also got the two for one, but I didn't have any use for the second so I gave it to a buddy for his Walther Pk380 and it fit it perfectly (I carry a Citadel Compact M1911).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by nedrgr21 View Post
    Why would I want a second holster the same size with less/no options to sit in a drawer while I use the one I really want? - smaller size for 2nd would actually be an enticement - like pizza's . Just sayin'.
    So everyone can sell the second one for less than the manufacturer price and keep Remora from selling new ones after they just gave lots of them away.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special - Walther P22
    LMT STD 16 - Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield - Mossberg 500B
    Marlin 336Y - Kahr MK9

I just ordered my holster, now I can't wait.....Good deal for April. I just saw a good YouTube video on a guy who used his betwen the seat and the center console in his car. Another perfect use especially if your state allows such a carry like mine does....I ordered the RFT with thigh option to get the second IWB one for free....

Links